CHAPTER 65

DIVIKA'S POV:

In the morning when I saw the stain I thought that Ved would be disgusted and he wouldn't want to cuddle with me and what not, but I am glad that I was proven wrong, I thought that he would dislike me for the leakage but he was so understanding about it, he offered to wash my clothes too...

When I came out of the shower, he told me to go down and why would he need to wash my stain right? But he's such a sweetheart!

The problem with the washroom in our room is that you can't wear leggings or a saree in it, the lower is bound to get wet but I figured out a way to wear joggers in there, so usually I just come out and change in the wardrobe, that is exactly what I was gonna do  but Ved didn't let me change! Matlab he  just didn't wanna understand my point of view, I used to be very chill before his parents started to love with us, It's just that I really want maa to like me, I want to be treated like a daughter by her, I remember, papa always used to tell me that even if I don't have my biological mother with me I'll have my husband's mother with me who will without a fail treat me like her own.

I think I just have a lot of expectations from her specifically and I believe that she does too.... I really want to meet the expectations she has from her daughter in law! Since yesterday I have only seen her in a suit, she would expect me to wear it too na!

However, Ved managed to push me out of the room and send me downstairs...

I reached downstairs and saw that maa, papa, Riya, Rudy and dadi were on the dinning table...

I wished everyone a good morning and tried to touch maa-papa's feet but they didn't let me, they told me to not touch there feet daily and I am honestly relieved... I don't really believe in the concept of touching feet...

I was just sitting there having short conversations with Riya, but soon Riya and Rudy left and I was just sitting there looking at maa and papa and right at that moment Ved came down... He looks so-

I have no words to describe how hot he looks! oof-

Ved came and sat next to me.... I was going to ask him about his breakfast but before I could say anything, Advi came and wished us.... He was leaving after wishing us I asked him to have breakfast but he said that he had a meeting but when he said that it was with a certain 'miss Gupta' I couldn't help but smirk mentally... Saijal is in for some teasing today!

I wanted to ask Ved about his breakfast but I didn't get the chance only, I just got up and got his breakfast and then we got teased by everyone because he eats poha every time I serve it to him..

When Ved went upstairs, I wanted to go behind him but maa asked me as to why I wasn't eating...

"Divika tu kyun nahi khaa rahi?"

"Mumma abhi bhook nahi hai" My apettite reduces during my periods...

She just nodded...

"Main abhi aayi" I said and went upstairs... When I opened the door I saw how Ved untied his tie... He probably did it because he wants me to do it, this made my heart flutter! Yeh itna cute hai yaar!

He went on to pretend like he couldn't do tie the tie, I know how hard it was for me to control my laughter. I asked him if I should do it but this duffer told me that he would do it himself, I just shook my head at him and went on to tie it..

And then he again told me that he could do it for himself and at this point I told him the truth and he freaking stammered making me giggle....

He's so cute yaar!

I don't know what came over me, after doing his tie I kept my hand on his chest and I felt him tense... I told him that he could just tell me to tie it and then when I took my hnad off he still seemed to be in a daze, I whispered to tell him to relax making him sigh that again made me giggle!