CHAPTER 47

DIVIKA'S POV:

We were welcomed by Ayaan, Ved introduced me to everyone...

I saw how smooth Ved was with Jahnavi making me coo over them... They looked so cute! Ved is so cute! oof-

Throughout the evening Ved kept looking at every few minutes... I can't help but wonder, Does he like me too?

No Divi! Don't think about all of this! The answer is No and if you keep thinking about him, you will get hurt. He's just a friend and it will remain like that forver!

The evening passes away quickly, it was full of laughter and teasings.... Soon I was sitting in Jiju's car with him and di...

Jiju was going to drop me and di at di's place... I has got the clothes that I will wear tomorrow from Ayaan at his house only....

The car ride was pretty much silent with me thinking about Ved and how am I supposed to get over him when I like him so much....

Unconsciously, a sob escaped my throat making di look at me from the front seat...

"Are you crying Divi?" She asked me softly...

"No!" I choke out and I am sure that she knows that I am trying to not cry...

"Divi, bacha what's wrong?" She asks me looking at me....

I just shake my head and look at jiju silently telling her that I am not comfortable in telling him...

She just reached out to my hand and squeezed it.... I break down at that....

"Divi" di calls me and I continue to cry...

"Stop crying bacha..." She just says and continues to caress my hand...

"Do you want me to stop the car?" Jiju asks awkwardly and I am glad that di says no...

I somehow stop crying and close my eyes.... I try not to think about Ved but my thoughts end up wandering to him...

Soon we reach home and all of us get down....

Jiju gives me a hug and tells my to take care, I just nod and go inside....

I greet bua , fufaji and Naksh bhai... I lied to them telling them that I was very tired and go to di's room...

I lie down on on the bed and again my thoughts wander to Ved making me cry again... Why is he affecting me so much!

I hid my face in the pillow when I heard someone open the door of the room.... I heard di calling me while she locked the door.....

"Divi" She said and put her hand on my shoulder....

I immediately hugged her and started crying on her shoulder....

"What's wrong bacha?" She said while rubbing my back...

"I like Ved" I chocked out...

"A lot" I continued to sob....

"Then what is the problem?" She asked me calmly....

"I like him di... I can't" I sob...

"I know he won't want a relationship.... I now it, but I can't stop liking him" I keep crying....

"He, he held my hand in the car today and he kept looking at me throughout the evening, it is giving me false hopes, what if I fall for him" I voiced my fears to her...

"But Divi he likes you na!" Di pointed out...

"No he doesn't!" I say back....

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? no na! trust me on this Divi..." I don't know, I feel so conflicted....