CHAPTER 24

DIVIKA'S POV:

When I got in the room, Saijal was already asleep...

I think I should sleep too, I'll have to wake up early tomorrow since we have to go for Rudy's graduation...

"Divi!" I heard Saijal groan that made me awake....

"Huh?" I asked as I sat up...

"Turn the fucking alarm off" Then I realized that my alarm was ringing..

I bathed in the washroom in our room only and went downstairs to get some coffee and saw Rudy standing in the kitchen...

"Good morning Rudy! up so early today?"

"Good morning bhabhi! Actually I have an important event at college today so I have to leave early today...."

"I nodded and made him some breakfast..." 

We ate it together and then he asked me while getting up and twirling ....

"How do I look bhabhs?"

 I laughed at him twirling and the endearment he used for me...

"You look good Rudy! koyi na kyi toh pat he jaayegi aaj" he giggled at that...

"Go meet dadi before going.."  He nodded and came back after 5 mins..

He bent and touched my feet...

"Rudy! what's so special today?" I asked pretending to not know anything...

He gave me a sad smile and said "I'll tell you in the evening! Promise!" 

He then kissed my cheek...

"Bye bhabhi! wish me luck!" 

I caressed his cheek and he ran....

I kept our utensils in the kitchen and when I came out I saw Advi groggily coming downstairs....

"Rise and shine beautiful!" I said while going in the kitchen and making tea for him and dadi....

"Good morning bhabhi! Has Rudy left?"

"Yes! Now why don't you take your tea and dadi's tea to her while I wake up Ved and his princesses..." 

I was going when he called me...

"uhh! Bhabhi!" 

"Yes..."

"Could you, you know ask your friend how was I in the meeting just to get a feedback..." He asked while rubbing his neck...

"Sure Advi! Shit! I also need to wake Saijal up!" And I rushed out of there....

I quickly woke Saijal up, she freshened up and went downstairs.... I went to wake Ved and Riya when I saw them hugging each other while sleeping... they looked so cute....

I quickly picked their pictures and softly woke Ved up....

He got up and looked  at me and then at Riya... I told him the time he nodded and woke up RIya while I went downstairs...

I introduced dadi to Saijal...

"arre tu toh Ved ki PA hai na!" Dadi asked...

"Ji dadi..." She answered...

Dadi called Advi....

"Dadi jaldi bolo! I have to go to the office before going to Rudy's college..."

"Oye jhalle! first you will drop Saijal at her apartment and then go to your office!"

"Ok Dadi!" He said rather enthusiastically...