CHAPTER 63

DIVIKA'S POV:

I ran downstairs and di saw me with suspicion.... 

"Kya hua? Bhaag kar kyun aayi?" Di asked me while putting an arm around me....

"Kuch nahi yaar! I am just hungry!" I whined and pouted making her chuckle....

All of us got seated on the dinning table and I sat down next too papa....

"Let's start!" An overexcited Riya said while trying to serve herself but Rudy stopped...

"Pehle Ved bhai ko toh aane de!" Riya just huffed as a response...

Soon Ved came and we started eating... Well papa was feeding me.....

I remember how he used to feed me while I used to try to complete my assignments on time!

"Badhi maa! aaj aapne sab kuch Ved bhai ki choice ka kyun banaya hai?" My trance was broken by Riya...

"Yeh toh tu apni bhabhi se he pooch!" Maa said and everyone started looking at me......

I tried my best to hide my blush and avoid looking at Ved! Din mein toh I was so excited to make his choice of food but I am feeling so shy right now!

"Bhabhi se kyun?" Riya wondered out loud....

"Kyunki aaj ka menu Divi ne decide kara hai!" Maa said as if it was the most obvious thing!

"Bhabhi kabhi hamare favorite bana diya karo yaar!" Rudy whined

"Rudy tu toh chup he hoja! Roz-roz poha khaa khaa kar thak gaya hoon!" Ved whined making me laugh! The look he has on his face everytime I serve him poha is simply elite!

"Aap toh jealous ho ge he!" Rudy retorted and I tried my best to suppress my laugh...

"Aap! Aap! me-mere boss na office main ho!" Rudy tried to glare at Ved while Ved was glaring at him making everyone laugh!

Ved is so cute sometimes! Divi family ke saath baithi hai! Kya kar rahi hai tu! I shook my head and took a bite from papa....

Soon, everyone was done with dinner and the dessert was served....

Advi of course knew what was for dessert! The look he gave me when it was served! Why is he teasing me! I thought he was one of the sensible people!

"Ved tu guess karna chahta hai isme kya hai?" Maa asked Ved, who looked at me while I was bisy glaring at Advi!

"Maa mujhe kya pata!" Ved shrugged....

"Makhane ki kheer hai duffer!" Maa said and from the corner of my eyes I could see that Ved was grinning....

I was so anxious when he took the first bite.... I really want him to like it!

"Maa bahut yummy hai!" He said while taking another bite making me sigh in relief!

"Maine nahi banayi!" Maa said and Ved looked at me, I tried my best to act casually and tried to put my hair behind my ear but fuck this bandage!

The next  moment, I fucking felt Ved's hand brush my cheek and he had put the hair behind me ear! Why the fuck can I not stop blushing and grinning like an idiot!

Once everyone had had their kheer, they got up.....

Now's the right time to talk to papa...

"Papa... can I talk to you?" I asked in front of everyone...

"Haan bol bache!" He said with a look of absurdity on his phone...

"Uhh..." I didn't know what to say, I just took his hand and got him to a corner.....