CHAPTER 9

VED'S POV: 

Ved, you have to be careful... you can't call her miss in front of anyone! Who calls their own wife miss! Ae bhagwan! 

For some reason.. I enjoy teasing and annoying Divika.. I feel as if I can be myself with her... the way I used to be with Vihaan... God! stop thinking about that ass Ved! you have a new friend in life try to cherish her! 

After greeting Dev papa... I went to my room to change.... I called Divika to show that we are a normal couple...

"Ved what do you want?" She asked me while entering... 

"Nothing!"

"Why did u call me then?"

"Well miss author... normal husbands usually need their wives when they change..." 

"Yeah! right!" She rolled her eyes and waited for me...

"Won't you help you patidev?"

"Patidev my ass!"

"That's the first time I heard you swear!"

"You don't know me that well Mr. Oberoi at least not as yet!"

I was in the closet.. changing my clothes while she was in the bedroom and we were talking... I know one thing for sure that I like talking to her...

"Kitna time lagega? I want to go spend some time with papa..." she said annoyed...

Only because I don't have good relations with my parents doesn't mean that I have the right to stop her from meeting her father...

"You go! I'll come..."

There was a silence as if she was thinking something...

"No! let's go together.." 

I came out of the closet to see her fidgeting with her hands... 

"Do you have to say something?" she remained silent...

"Come on! We are friends and I am no longer acting like a jerk... tell me!" I persuaded her while wearing my watch..

"Woh... umm... can we do some PDA in front of papa... actually yesterday... when you addressed me as Divi and got the cake.. I could see a smile on his face that I hadn't seen in ages!" She hesitantly told me...

I mean if we are doing it for my family... it is only fair if we do it for Dev papa as well..

"Sure!" I got ready and offered her my hand.. she looked at me confusedly.. 

"PDA! Remember?" I reminded her... she looked at me gratefully and placed her hand in mine... 

I didn't feel any sparks nor did I expect too... but I couldn't help but realize the way her hand fit in mine... it was as if it was made to fit in mine... We reached downstairs...

"Aww bhai! sabke saamne toh bhabhi ka haath chodh do!" Riya gushed...

I could see that smile on Dev papa's face... the one that Divika was talking about... I think I should show a bit more PDA for Divika's sake... I mean the way she handles my family...

"Kyun? meri wife hai!" With that.. I pulled her a bit closer..

"Ved! leave me please na! everyone is watching!" She whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear...

I then left her hand and she went and started talking to papa.. we all sat on the sofa and were chatting...

"Bhabhi! bhook lagi hai! breakfast bhi nahi kara! thanks to bhaiya!" Rudy commented...