CHAPTER 29

VED'S POV:

I can not thank Divi enough for being the person she has been for me and for reuniting me with Ekansh... I never thought about the stuff he might have gone through! Knowing his emotional baggage and everything I pushed him away from my life.

Still, after everything he embraced me. I can never be great full enough for the people in my life. I think marrying Divika and then being friends with her has been the best decision I have made so far! She has made my life somewhat like it was 5 years ago! 

Damn Divika! aise toh mujhe pyaar ho jaayega! What the fuck Ekansh! Focus on plating this pana cotta for Divi...

I was almost done when she came in....

"I was coming what happened?"  I aksed her...

"Arre! they are sharing a moment I didn't feel like disturbing them..." 

"Ohh.." I nodded in understanding...

One thing I am confused about is why she called Advi instead of me...

"Uhh Divi... why did you call Advi and not me?"  I asked...

" Arre... so jiju asked me if I could patch you up with him and I said I don't know because I thought you wouldn't like it so who better to ask if not Advi..."

"So but how did you know that he was VAVE wala Ekansh?" 

"Arre there is a picture of you guys in the restaurant na!" She exclaimed while eyeing the pana cotta in my hands 

I just shook my head and passed it to her...

"So..." She said while eating....

"Pata hai, When Ekansh hugged me, I felt like the old Ved came back for that moment..." I went on to tell her...

I don't know but I just have to tell her all of this... I have this urge to hug her...

"Divi!" She was so engrossed in the pana cotta

"Yaar Ved! why don't you cook at least one meal for me! Dekh you said thank you na! Please make food for me as a token of thanks!" She whined I just chuckled...

"I didn't know you were a foodie!" 

"You don't know a lot of things about me Mr. Oberoi" She said while keeping the plate in the sink...

"Can I hug you" I asked her out of nowhere...

"What is this new obsession with hugging me? I know I am very cuddly but what is this Ved?" Sje asked me with humor apparent in her voice...

"Divi please yaar!" I whined and she just opened her arms for me full Shah Rukh Khan style...

I hugged her and sighed... I don't know why her hugs are so addictive...

"Thank you so much! I can't even explain how happy I am! But at the same time I feel like a jerk!" I told her...

She cupped my face and looked at me...

"Ved just because you were hurt and you ended up pushing people out because you were scared that they'll hurt you doesn't make you a jerk!" She told me sternly...

I nodded while a tear slipped out of my eye... Divi wiped it...

We were staring at each other... I was lost in her eyes.... When suddenly I heard a loud voive of something breaking... And some giggling...

I looked and saw that Ekansh had purposefully dropped a glass and bhabhi was giggling looking at us... Divi blushed and moved away...

I cleared my throat and took the apron off....

"Divi we'll get late for the fittings..." Bhabhi told Divi...

"Haan di chalo!" Divi replied without looking at me...

 We all came out of the kitchen when Ekansh asked...

"Ab kya scene hai? "

"Matlab?" I asked...

"Arre Divi and Siya have to go for fittings uske baad ultimately all of us have to go to Divi's papa's place na..." Ekansh told me and I realized that he was one of the important relatives....

"Ohh..." I said...

"Ved!" Divi called me...

" haan?" I asked...

" You don't have anything to wear for di's roka..." She told me...

I remember when I in the initial phase of our marriage dadi had kept this pooja and I wore a shirt too it and Divi had grumbled on how weird of a person I was..

"Tujhe badha pata hai!" bhabhi teased her...

"Come on di! I have been living with this ass-" Ekansh looked at her amused...

"Sorry Ved for like almost 4 months!" She said...

"Don't worry Divi I know he is an asshole!" Ekansh said...

" Don't worry about the clothes I'll wear my tux-"

"First of all! I didn't even invite you!" Ekansh said with fake annoyance...

"I am self inviting myself!" I announced...

"You will not get entry without a proper Kurta. We are also going shopping and that is final!" Ekansh said and we moved out of his cafe... He was locking it when I asked how exactly were we commuting...

"I think you guys need to catch up.. so Divi and I will come in Ekansh's car with the driver?" Bhabhi asked uncertainly....

"Thanks siya!" Ekansh said and then we walked to my car...

I sat on the driver's seat and Ekansh on the passenger seat....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

THIRD UPDATE OF THE DATE YA'LL!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT...

I THINK I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW ALSO!

LOVE LOVE