CHAPTER 1

DIVIKA'S POV:

Ok! Divi! U r married to The Ved Singh Oberoi... you have talked to him once on the phone and u both decided to just be friends when u get married!

I got married to Ved because my papa emotionally blackmailed me! I lost maa when I was 5... I don't have any memories since then papa has been everything in my life... it is the first time when he has forced me to do anything..I obviously couldn't say no! But I am married shit! I am literally sitting in center of the bed waiting for Ved to come! I do like his family...his parents are okayish but dadi! She is the best! She makes me feel that someone except for my papa and my 2 bestfriends love me... it was dadi who I first met when papa asked me to get married to Ved...Riya is a sweetheart and the 2 oberoi brothers...well they are cool and fun!

Nobody except for Ved's family and papa know that I married Ved! I am going to tell Saijal and Akki(Akshit) tomorrow when I go to my pag phera ...

Ok...so he is here in the room....why am I so awkward? We r friends after all...

"Hi!" So what am I supposed to say back?

"Hi!" I said...

"I am so glad that we agreed to be friends....I really don't have time for a relationship and I don't even believe in love and marriages!"

"Ya! I didn't wanna get married either" that's true... I didn't wanna get married... I wanted to work on my book..yes I am an author... but my dad forced me to get married... but who can force THE VED SINGH OBEROI to get married?

"Mr.Oberoi-"

"I think we'll be better off on first name bases....only if u don't mind..."

"Yeah! Sure Ved!"

"So Divika why don't u go change into something more comfortable..."

I somehow managed to get up....God why is this lehenga so heavy!

One thought that won't leave me alone is will I have to share a bed with him?

I change my clothes and go out...why am i so awkward? God Divi! This is not a marriage out of a rom-com book! It is reality! Face it!

"I was thinking that I'll sleep on the couch and u can take the bed..."

Ok he is being sweet! Offer to sleep on the couch dumb lady!

"U know...maybe we could take chances ....."

It sounds fair!

"Uhh..are u sure?"

How can Ved Singh Oberoi be so sweet? He is supposed to be an arrogant businessman!!!

"Yeah!"

"Ok then...I'll sleep on the couch today and u can sleep on it tomorrow!"

God! Is what I heard about him wrong? All the media and shit! Anyways I think I should sleep! Why am I putting so much thought into him?

VED'S POV:

She went and lay on the bed... well how can I let a random woman sleep on my bed! Uughhh!!! All thanks to dadi! Why am I being so sweet to her! Only becuz of dadi! Anyways maybe we can actually become friends and then I wont have to fake it!

Come on Ved! What is her fault! You know why her father forced her to marry you! And your dadi likes her! Be friendly with her only for dadi's sake!

VED SINGH OBEROI! You can do it! Now sleep!

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Both of them woke up when they heard a knock on the door...

"Papa! Let me sleep!" Divika was still sleepy...