CHAPTER 3

Divika's POV:

It has been 3 months since I got married.... I have bonded with the family and they are my family now...  even though Ved and I rarely talk I am happy.....I have dadi,Riya,Advi and Rudy here.... I meet Saijal oftenly but Akki has gone abroad so we haven't met for 2 months but we talk....

Ved and I...we r literally the same...we wish each other in the morning and then at night...we talk sometimes but it is usually due to dadi....

"Bhabhi! Bhabhi!"

Why is Riya calling me..why is she so worried?

"Riya! What happened!"

"Bhabhi! Dadi!"

Riya took me to Dadi's room and she was lying unconscious on the floor shit! Nobody is home except for Riya and I...

"Riya! Call Ved! I am taking her to the hospital!"

I somehow managed to bring dadi to the hospital..... I was crying but then the doctor came to me and told me that she just had  low bp and now she is fine and out of danger.....

"Divika! What the hell happened?"
Ved asked me in his usual cold voice...but he is angry...

"Ved...Riya found her unconscious in her room...."

"What the fuck!"

"I think you should lower your voice...we r in the hospital...."

"Don't dare u tell me what to do!"

He literally pushed me when I tried to calm him down! Who the fuck does he think he is!

"I am gonna be with dadi...come inside only when you are in your bloody senses!"

I walked off in dadi's room... nobody gave him the right to talk to me in that tone and push me!
When I entered the nurse told me to wait outside.....great!

I went back outside and saw Advi almost crying.... Ved was just sitting there....

"Bhabhi!"

"Advi..... everything is fine....dadi just had low BP we can take her home tonight relax...."

"Then why do u have tears in your eyes?"

I didn't realise but I had tears in my eyes... nobody in my entire life has talked to me as rudely Ved did today....

I saw Ved look up but he just angrily glared at me...

"Oh these.... my eyes are burning due to the sanitizer they use in the hospital...."

"Are u sure?"

"Yes Advi! U can meet dadi once the nurse has finished her check up..."

"Ok!"

He hugged me....

"Where are Rudy and Riya?"

"Bhabhi they are at home.... I'll just give them a call..."

Then Advi left and I went and sat opposite to Ved...

After sometime The doctor came and asked me to follow him...

He told me that due to dadi's age...if she continued to have bp issues she might end up having serious heart issues and that we should give her more attention...

Third Person's POV:

Everyone is at home and Divika is with dadi in her room...
Advait and Saijal were talking....

Advait: hi miss Gupta?

Saijal: yes Mr. Oberoi....

Advait: Riya told me that u r bhabhi's best friend...