CHAPTER 69

DIVIKA'S POV:

We were talking when my phone rang and I saw it was maa's.....

"Divi!"

"Ji maa!"

"Beta woh na Main, amar aur mummy mere mama ji ke ghar jaa rahe hain, toh tu mujhe bata de kya banana hai! I'll make it!"

"Arre maa! you go and enjoy I'll make the food!"

"But beta-" I cut her off....

"Maa aap jaao aur enjoy karo, khaane ke baare main mat socho!"

"Pakka na beta? I can make it, tu thak gayi hogi!"

"Maa trust me! Main bana loongi!"

"Chal theek hai! Take care!"

"Ji maa!"

Yaar! papa was right! My husband's mother genuinely treats me like her own!

I turned towards Ved and informed him about the call but before he could say anything, my phone rang again!

This time it was Riya!

"bhaaaaaabbbbhhiiiiii!!!!!"

"Riiiyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

"Aaj please dinner par chalein?" She asked me!

"Haan chal!"

"Aap bhai ke saath ho?" She asked me....

"Haan!"

"Please phone speaker par karna!" I put the call on speaker!

"Bhai!"

"Haan Riya!"

"aaj hum bahaar dinner kar rahe hain and I don't care if you are busy! Ok bye!" she said and cut the call making me laugh at Ved's reaction!

5 minutes later, Ved's phone rang, it was from Vihaan who told him that we had to go to jiju's cafe, he didn't give Ved a chance to object making me giggle.

We kept talking about something or the other and soon reached jiju's cafe!

Ved had just parked the car when he told me that I looked like I had cried! He gave me wet wipes and held the selfie cam for me, It felt like both of us belonged to each other in that moment! It was oddly comforting!

When I was getting out of the car, Ved asked me to not get out and got off the car only to open my door, he held his hand out for me to grab making me blush!

I was walking towards the cafe when he held my wrist, pulled me and twirled me so that I faced him, He then pulled me closer by my waist making my hands land on his chest!

I felt his heartbeat, it was so fast, I asked him about it and his reply made me giddy and I again started blushing!

"Ved are you ok? Your heartbeat seems to be high!" 

"That's what you do to me!" He said while snuggling into me! Damn these butterflies!

"Jaaneman itna blush mat kar! Mera dil aagaya na toh tu phas jaayegi!"He said while looking at me making me avoid eye contact!

"Yaar tu bahut cute hai!" he said while pecking my cheek!

He put a few strands of my hair behind my ear and kept looking at me!

"Ved everyone is waiting inside!" I said not knowing what to say or do!

He just pulled me closer!

"mera mann nahi hei andar jaane ka!" He pouted making me giggle like a teenager!