CHAPTER 38

DIVIKA'S POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was sleeping on the sofa in the drawing room.... I got up and went to the dinning room and saw I saw bua going in her room....

I went towards di, she asked me if I wanted to stay with her and I agreed without giving it a thought.. She took me in a hug giving me a lot of comfort...

Ved had excused himself until bua came and forced him to stay.... Ved then got a call and then he came and told jiju to hurry up because Advi had called and told him how dadi was angry...

I then had a sudden realization that I had a bigger family now and how it was a special day for Rudy.... I immediately got up to change when Ved told me how it was getting late and I reluctantly agreed to go in shorts...

We bid our byes and sat in the car.. We were just waiting for jiju to come.... He soon came with a big smile on his face...

"Divi why didn't you sit on the front seat?" Jiju asked me and I just shrugged...

"UUh! Ved can we please stop at a pharmacy before going home?" I asked realizing that my periods were due anytime now and I didn't even have 1 pad...

"Ok!" Ved said and I continued staring out of the window thinking how cutely Ved had apologized to di about the jokes that he made, he probably thought that di was offended by the joke he made on porn...

An involuntary chuckle escaped my lips...

"What are you laughing at Divi?" Jiju asked me...

"Nothing, I was just thinking about Di" I lied smoothly...

"What about her" He asked me in a flow..

"To come to think of it, I was thinking of you" I said trying to dodge the topic..

"What about him?" Ved asked me..... God what is wrong with these friends ugh?

"The way jiju was smoking carefully, making sure that he didn't let any smoke come on di's face" I said not knowing what else to say...

"How is that funny?" ved asked annoyed, why is he annoyed now? He is such a confusing personality!

"Arre the fact that di also smokes" I said and shrugged...

Ved just hummed and continued to drive...

There was silence in the car when jiju spoke up...

"Uh.. Divi?" He called me 

"Ji, jiju?" I said...

"I... umm I got this gift for Siya, to present it to her the day after you know... could you maybe look at it and tell me if she will like it or not..." Jiju said hesitantly..

"uffo jiju! See, as much as I know di, she'll love whatever you get her! She won't care about the thing that you get her, instead she'll look at the feelings you put in... trust me on this.." He just hummed...

"You sure na?" He asked me while turning to look at me...

"100%" I said with a smile he just nodded and thanked me...

"Don't thank me! Just keep making di happy.." 

"Oh that I will" He said...

"What do you need divi?" Ved asked me while stopping in front of the pharmacy..."

"I'll get it..." Ved hummed but when I got out he also got out...

He came and held my hand I looked at him confused..

"Those guys look like trouble" He says while gesturing to a few guys sitting on a bike..

I just nod and we get in the pharmacy...