CHAPTER 68

VED'S POV:

Shaking my head at a laughing Rudy, I was driving when I got a call from Div!

The phone started ringing and I looked at it, hoping Rudy won't notice the red heart but alas! Meri kismat toh kharab he hai!

"Bhai! aap 16 ke ho kya?" He asked and continued laughing....

I glared at him and picked the call......

"Hi Ved!" I heard her soft voice that made me grin....

"Hi Div!" I replied...

"Tu kahaan hai?" She asked...

"On my way home!" Is she missing me?

"Tu mujhe jiju ke restaurant se pick karlega?" She asked me....

"Haan of course!" I said smiling at the prospect of getting some time with her and then my gaze fell at Rudy whose teasing smiles made me scowl....

"Great! I'll wait....." She said and I took a deep breath, annoyed at Rudy's grin.

"For you" She added and my heart skipped a beat!

I kept the phone down when I heard the beep signifying the end of the call.....

"Div ko pick karna hai Ekansh ke restaurant se..." I told Rudy and he nodded.....

We soon reached and Rudy was getting off the car and when I asked him, he replied," Bhai mujhe pata hai aap bhabhi ko peeche bitha do ge but baar baar rear view mirror se dekhte rahoge, mujhe meri jaan pyaari hai, apni biwi ko apne saath bithao"

I was rendered speechless! I just showed him a slap that made him laugh and go to the backseat!

She got in the car but looked pretty annoyed at something!

"Hi bhabhi!" Rudy greeted her enthusiastically...

"Hi Rudy!" Her voice had a hint of annoyance!

I saw how Rudy was going to say something through the rear view mirror but sensing Div's mood he didn't say anything.

"Kya hua Div?" I asked...

"Kuch nahi! I am just tired!" She said and tried to give me a smile but failed at that....

I don't know if I should hold her hand, will she get more annoyed?

Fuck it Ved! She's tired, there's nothing wrong in holding your partner's hand if you're trying to make them feel special....

I slowly kept my hand on hers and saw her visibly relax....

As soon as I heard Rudy's voice, I withdrew my hand!

What the fuck Ved! teri biwi hai you can hold her hand in front of others!

"Bhai!" As soon as I left her hand, she looked more annoyed...

"Haan Rudy!"

"Bhai mujhe please rahul ke gahr drop kardo!"

"Kya hua?" I asked him...

"Bhai uska kal break up hua tha toh he needs me right now!" I nodded and we dropped rudy at his friend's house....

Will she talk to me now that Rudy has left? I mean I can try right? If nothing I am still her friend.....

With the determination of making her talk to me and making her feel better I parked the car at a deserted road....

She looked at me once I had parked the car and asked, "Kya hua Ved?"

"Tu bata tujhe kya hua? Tabse you are in a bad mood!" I asked while taking her hand in mine and rubbing it...

"Ved, I am just tired, let's go home na!" I think she doesn't wanna share with me! It's ok Ved!