CHAPTER 37

VED'S POV:

We silently walked to the terrace, when Akshit broke the silence...

"Ah guys! Please don't mind Manish uncle, he's just very possessive towards the girl..."

"We understand Akshit..." Ekansh said....

"Anyways! What will you guys like to have?" Akshit asked us...

"Whiskey?" Ekansh said more like a question...

"I'll go make drinks..." Akshit said and walked to the bar...

The bar area of the terrace was covered and the rest was open... It looks like a very cool place to hangout at...

"Yaar ek baat bata?" Ekansh said..

"Bol!"

"Mereko aaj tak yeh samajh nahi aaya that when Siya's father doesn't even like me toh how is he getting us married?" Ekansh asked me...

"I am sorry to interfere... but Manish uncle likes you Ekansh! He's just possessive as I mentioned before... He loves the girls a lot and just wants to look out for them.... Come on Ved! you yourself have a sister.. you should know how it feels..." Akshit said while handing us the drinks...

"He makes sense you know..." I told Ekansh...

"I mean come on! Didn't you look out for Keerti when she had that thing with Neeraj!" I pointed out, Keerti is Ekansh's sister...

"Waise, Keerti ended up marrying Neeraj and then they got divorced in like a year..." I told Ved and he looked shocked...

"Shit yaar! how's she?" He asked concerned...

"She's perfect!" I told him and Akshit joined us.....

"Ved!" Akshit called me.....

"Yes!"

"I just wanna clarify that with whom am I supposed to take the deal forward?" He asked me....

"Why don't I ask Advi and then get back to you?" He simply nodded at that....

We were just having our drinks when the girls came..... Divi and I got into a little banter... She looks cute when she's angry...

We were finally seated when Akshit offered cigarettes to everyone.... However, he didn't offer it to Divi who scolded him... She then took 1 cigarette very skillfully and lit it... I was so surprised! Don't get me wrong... It's just that I haven't ever seen her smoke..

When Ekansh asked me as to why I stopped smoking.. The only reason that came to me was that the 4 of us learnt to smoke together... So I never really felt like smoking after everything happened... I just lied to Ekansh though...

I then took a cigarette and lit it.... Divi declared on how she hadn't smoked in so long and when I asked her, I really felt guilty... I mean yaar she takes care of my family all the time... She considers them to be her family too but at the same time she's also young and she deserves somebody who's take care of her... I think I should make it clear to her that she can date if she wants too...

"Aah Ved?" Akshit broke my trance....

"Yes!"

"I was talking to Saijal about the deal...." With that I got lost with Akshit and Saijal talking about business...

We were talking when we heard Divi whine... I just looked at her and cracked a joke on her and she gaped at me... I mean what is so surprising? I have always been like this... I have always been a fun guy and chill to be honest then why is she so surprised?