CHAPTER 45

DIVIKA'S POV:

"Jiyaaaaa!" I squealed!

I was meeting her after at least 5 months...

"Divi di!" She reciprocated my squeal and gave me a tight hug...

Once all the greetings were done, we sat at the table in the cafe....

"So, now tell me how do you know Rudra!" Jiya said excitedly...

"Do you know who Ved-" I was saying when Jiya broke me off....

"Ved bhaiya right! yeah! I have heard a lot about him..." Jiya said while eyeing Rudy...

"You have to promise to be not mad at me" I told her.. 

"Yeah yeah!" She said.....

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breathe...

"Ved and I are married." I say meekly..

Jiya just keeps staring at me, making me conscious...

"You didn't invite me to your wedding!" She accused me.. I could see tears in her eyes, before I could do anything Rudy took her in a hug and said....

"Jiya, they didn't have a wedding, they got married at home, don't be mad at her, it's all Ved bhai's fault!" Rudy said while rubbing her back...

"Pakka na?" Jiya asked..

"Haan bacha!" I said which made them break their hug, both of them were blushing...

"Why don't you guys enjoy! We will be at 'The barista'" Siya di said and dragged me out....

We wen there and had our lunch... After sometime Jiya too joined me because Rudy had to go to the office... We did a lot of shopping, in fact we even teased di about buying lingerie  which ultimately backfired on me, but in short, it was a good day...

Jiya then dropped me while di was picked up by jiju..... 

I was sitting in the living room, reading when the door bell rang... I went to open it and saw Ayaan there....

He gave me a hug and came inside...

"Actually, bhabhi I am here to pick a few people up who may or may not come tonight... I shall make sure that they'll be there..." With that he went to dadi's room...

I took water for him, I saw dadi and him arguing...

"Kya yaar dadi!" He whined...

"Ayaan! tang mat kar!" Dadi scolded him..

In the end, he did manage to convince her to go with him... He also called Riya and Rudy... After around half n hour, all of them had left, I was waiting for Ved, Saijal and Advi to show up while scrolling instagram when Ved sent me a picture....

As soon as I saw that picture I gasped out loud..

I knew it! I knew that something was going on between Advi and Saijal!

I immediately called Saijal..

"Yes Divi" Is what I heard when she picked up the call....

"You bitch!"

"What's wrong?" SHe asked me concerned....

"You are fucking holding hands with Advi!" I accused her...

"What- How did you know?" She fumbled...

"Ved sent me a picture! But how dare you not-"

"Relax Divi! I'll tell you everything once I reach your home... I am sorry!" She hurriedly cut the call making me laugh....

I should call Ved and aske if they are at the cafe....

He has been making me laugh a lot.... Plus his voice always gives me goosebumps! I admit that I like him but it is wrong! I should not be having any kind of feelings for him! Since the start, it has been decided that we are JUST friends but damn his voice! And he makes me laugh!

I should stop thinking about him! God only help me!

I think I should change before they come...

I quickly changed into a blue suit with a blue dupatta... I love this suit!

I was just going to wear my earrings when the doorbell rang... I literally sprinted downstairs and opened the door.....

I was engulfed in a hug by Ved which came as a shock, but then he started whinning on how he was a third wheel today, making me realize that he was just teasing Advi and Saijal...

Soon Advi groaned which made us break our hug, but I like hugging him!

No Divika! He is only your friend! Feelings are not allowed! I repeated it to myself...

I did a lot of drama in front of Advi and Saijal but ultimately Saijal made a joke on Ved which made me melt....

I also mentioned how earlier today Akshit had called me and told me that Saijal was asked to vacate her flat. Initially I was so mad at her but Siya di and Akshit had helped me calm down...

Once Advi and Ved were out of sight, I squeeled and tightly hugged Saijal...

"I am so happy for you!" I squeeled....

"Haina! I mean look at him! How the fuck did I land that man!" Saijal said dreamily...

I just wacked her head and said "I want details!"

"Haan haan! room main toh chal.." Was her reply and then we went to the room..

Ved excused himself when he saw us...

I like how he is a perfect gentleman! 

URGH! Not again Divi! I scolded myslef and persuaded Saijal for details....

Once both of us were ready, we went downstairs and shortly after, I saw Ved and Advi coming downstairs too...

Ved's sleeves were rolled up, he was wearing a watch! Man he looks so fucking hot!

I kept looking at him until Saijal said...

"Guys, let's go?" I just couldn't look up at him again and just nodded....

We walked out and Ved started driving...

I was going to take the back seat when Ved called my name and gestured me to sit in front, probably so that Advi and Saijal can have some privacy....

We played the radio once we sat in the car... I was absentmindedly looking out of the window while listening to the songs when out of no where I felt Ved's hand on mine...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT BUT I AM NOT WELL YAAR!

IN FACT THE UPDATES WILL BE PRETTY IRREGULAR FOR SOME MORE TIME....

BUT GUYS, PLEASE STICK WITH ME!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

ALSO, GUYS TELL OTHERS ABOUT THE BOOK TOO NA!

LOVE LOVE