CHAPTER 27

VED'S POV:

I went outside and picked the call....

"Hello, who's this!" I asked...

"Ved it's me!" I heard Saijal speak...

"Yes Saijal!" She never calls me when I take a leave so what's wrong today?

"Ved you need to come here ASAP" She sounded in a hurry...

"I am on my way..." I said and cut the call...

I wonder what's wrong... I reached office in 30 minutes and went to my cabin...

I saw a very tensed Saijal sitting there....

"Sir! Mr. Khanna has called a board meeting and the agenda is our CEO" She told me worried....

"What the fuck! let me call Advi you go call Mr. Oberoi..."

I called Divika.... and told her to send Advi to the office...

Advi was here in another 35 minutes....

"What's wrong bhai!" He came in my cabin... I repeated what Saijal had told me and he swore...

Soon we went to the meeting room and took or seats... In 10 minutes Mr. Oberoi joined us and the meeting started....

"So we are meeting her because I think our CEO is unfit to be our CEO" Mr. Khanna exclaimed...

"Why do you think so Mr. Khanna?" Miss Meera asked him...

"He is having an affair with his secretary..." He accused me...

I quickly glanced at Saijal and I could see that she was angry...

"He is a married man" Mr. Khanna went on to explain...

Everybody in the room gasped, a picture of me and Divika was circulated around the room....

"I don't think my marriage is of your concern..." I said calmly...

"But being in an affair with your secretary while being a married man is against the morals of this company.." Mr. Khanna again barked shit out

I again looked at Saijal and she looks ready to kill this man....

"What makes you think that Mr. Ved Oberoi is having an affair with Miss Saijal Gupta, Mr. Khanna?" Mr. Oberoi asked...

"She was found leaving his house today.." Mr. Khanna said calmly...

"Miss Saijal is my bhabhi's best friend Mr. Khanna don't you dare say rubbish" Advi said through gritted teeth...

"You can't insult me Advait! maybe the 2 sluts are cheating on mr. Ved then!" Mr. Khanna said and in no time Advi had his hand on the man's collar!

"Advi! let go!" I exclaimed....

"Bhai!" Advi said angrily..

"I said let go" I said with special emphasize on each word... He then let go Mr. Khanna's collar...

"Do it Saijal!" I said... I didn't need to look at Saijal this time.... I knew how angry she is...

"Huh?" She looked at me angrily tears almost brimming her eyes...

"Do it Saijal!" She looked at me and then came forward and tightly slapped Khanna while others clapped...

"This was for insulting my boss!" She again slapped him...

"This one for insulting my best friend!" She again slapped him...

"This one is for insulting me..." She again slapped him...

"And this one is because you deserve it!" She said and stormed out I gestured Advi to follow Saijal through my eyes....

While I was telling Advi to go to Saijal Mr. Oberoi was already in front of Khanna and he punched him in his stomach, He again punched him and said..

"Never ever dare to point a finger at my family u asshole!" He shouted at him and left the room...

Soon only me and Khanna were left in the room.....

" I trusted you! But you are the bitches brother in the end!" I punched him on his face..

"Don't say anything about Sonali di!" He shouted

I held his collar and got his face very close to mine......

"Don't you dare show me your face again, and never say anything about my family! You insulted my wife you asshole!" I said through gritted teeth and pushed him away...

I then called security and went to my cabin... I saw Advi trying to calm a crying Saijal... I went near them and Advi got up and Saijal tried to stop crying...

"I-I am so-sorry!" She said while sobbing...

I put my arm around Saijal and hugged her...

"Saijal it's alright! He is a jerk...Shhh..." I tried to stop her from crying....

She is  just so vulnerable right now... She started crying against my chest... I just hugged her....

"I am very sorry about this" She said once she stopped crying and broke the hug...

"Saijal! you don't have a brother... do you?" I just feel so protective of her...

I don't know why, but I have always felt so...

"I don't..." She shook her head...

"Can I call you my sister?" She looked at me shocked....

Advi got a call and left.....

Saijal just stood there staring....

"You're making me nervous Saijal..." I said while rubbing my neck...

"Why do you want to be my brother out of no where?" She asked me suspiciously...

"I don't know! I just feel protective of you! I see you as Riya... I might not show it... but yeah..."

"Ved... I have never had a family as such.... I-"

"It's alright! you can say no!" I said dejectedly....

"Ved, it's not-" She was saying something when Advi came in...

He came near me and whispered to me...

"Bhabhi just called, she was tensed I am going to her..." He said and was moving out when I stopped him and said "You stay here with Saijal and text me the address..." 

With that I stormed out of my cabin... Advi sent me the address of some restaurant... I don't know what's wrong with Divika...

Hell! What's wrong with me? How can I just randomly ask Saijal to be my sister! What the Fuck! feeling protective towards her is different from just randomly asking her to be my sister.... What the fuck is wrong with me!

I soon reached the restaurant and went inside... It was empty...

I could hear Divi laughing and a familiar sound of a guy laughing... when I went in further, I saw Divi sitting with Ekansh and some lady laughing!

"Ekansh!" Is all I could say in shock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! AN UPDATE ON TIME!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE LOVE