CHAPTER 54

VED'S POV:

"Ved" Divi called me while I driving...

"yes Divika" I answered... I love how her name feels on my tongue!

"Are you regretting what happened yesterday?" She asked me....

Of course I regretted it! I mean how the fuck can I be so fucking dumb to even think about killing my self.... Just because of one bitch? NO! Never!

"Of course Divi! How can I be so fucking stupid!" I told her.... She just hummed as a reply...

Why did she ask me that? I mean isn't it obvious... I looked at her for a second, but damn my luck! All I could see was her hair.

Oh wait Ved! She's your wife you can just ask her to show you her beautiful face!

"Divi" She again hummed as a reply....

I looked at her but it  looked as if she was wiping her tears... Is she crying? Why the fuck is she crying? I tried to hold her hand but she pushed mine away...

"Divi what's wrong?" I asked... 

"You're an asshole!" I heard her say angrily....

What did I do now? Only she knows, and only she will be able to tell me that...

"What did I do Divi?" I asked her...

"Why the fuck did you give me false hopes last night when you're regretting it right now?" She asked me angrily... I could fucking hear her crying!

What hopes did I give her? She obviously didn't want me to kill myself, oh wait! Fuck! I misunderstood her question! Damn you Ved!

I parked the car on the side and looked at her....

"Divi look at me" She just shook her voice...

"Divi it is just a misunderstanding! look at me at least!" I pleaded her and she looked at me...

She looked cute with her red nose! But she's been crying because of m stupidity! I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

"Why are you hurting me" I heard her whisper when a few more tears left her eyes...

I wiped those and looked at her while cupping her face....

"You know how stupid I am right? I misunderstood your question..." She looked at me...

"I will never ever regret giving us a chance, I thought you asked me about the moment when the idea of killing myself came in my head... Never in a million days did I think that you would ask me about regretting giving us a chance.... What made you think about Divi?" I asked her...

"You called me Divika instead of Divi and you didn't talk to me since the time I woke you up..." She explained....

I will make it a point to not call her Divika again... If she doesn't like it, I won't call her that!

"I like how Divika feels on my tongue... And I was annoyed because neither did you wish me good morning nor did u ask me for coffee" I said while turning my position and sitting like I was going to start the car...

"Offo Ved! I wished you! What does good morning Vihaan!Ved! mean?" She asked me...

Now that I think of it, she did wish me good morning! What a jerk Ved!

"And I didn't ask you for coffee because I knew that you will have your coffee! We've been living together since like 5 months now Ved!" I banged my head on the steering wheel!

"God I am so fucking dumb!" I groaned...

"Aww! that you are hubby!" Divi said with enthusiasm making me chuckle...