CHAPTER-5

DIVIKA'S POV:

We all were sitting on the dinning having our breakfast.... I figured that it was the right time to show some PDA to make dadi believe that Ved and I were happy....

"Ved will you like to have some poha?"

He started to protest... In the last 3 months I had noticed how he never had poha so I assumed that he did not like it.....

"Come on! I made it..." I said in a very sweet voice and winked at him......He got the idea and replied in the same sugar coated voice..

"Pehle bata na tha! How can I say no if my Divi made it....." He smiled and I pretended to blush when Rudy started teasing us....

"Oho bhaiya! My Divi and all!"

"Haan Doggy... You never eat the poha that I make...."

"Shut up Rudy! Aur kya dadi aap bhi na!"He said while scratching the back of his neck....

I don't know why... but "MY DIVI" these words made me smile...  nobody ever has claimed me to be theirs.... shut up Divi he is just acting and besides you two are friends now. 

I came out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing... it was Saijal.....She told me that Ved's mobile wasn't reachable and she had to urgently talk to him....

"Ved! It's Saijal..... she is saying your phone is not reachable..." I passed him my phone he got up not before muttering a genuine thank you which caused me to smile...

He first went to our room and then started going to the main door after shouting that he was leaving.... He forgot he has my phone.... URGH! I immediately got up and ran towards him...

"Ved!"

"Divika I am getting late I have to go! We can talk later please..."

"NO! You have my phone.... I need it..."

"Ohh! I am so sorry... Bye! have a good day!" He handed my phone to me...

"Bye! Good day to you too" He smiled and then went....

I think living as friends is not a bad idea it is easier than living as strangers in a room.... 

I walked back to the dinning table where I saw that dadi had left and the 3 siblings were smirking at me...

" What do you 3 want?"

"Nothing bhabhi! come... I'll drop you for your meeting... I have to go otherwise your husband will slaughter me..." Advi said and all of us started laughing at the last part...

"So... how was your good bye kiss Bhabhi?" Riya asked while putting an arm around my shoulder....

I slapped her arm away and all of them started giggling....

"Advi... I think you should go before Ved slaughters you... Rudy you are coming with me to the meeting and Riya I'll drop you at your friend's place..."

"Actually bhabhi my friend is gonna come here so I'll stay at home.." Riya informed me and I asked Rudy to get ready while Advi left.....

Rudy and I were sitting in the car after my meeting....

"Thank you bhabhi... you always know how to cheer me up.. I was gonna stay in my room and cry over the fact that she broke up with me....."

"Come on Rudy! stop thanking me... and look at you... you are handsome you'll easily get another girl.." At this comment of mine he smiled cheekily.......

" Bhabhi!"

"Hmmm"

"Bhai's office is around the corner... can we meet him? he should know the good news na.... he should know that you are the bestselling author of that publishing house and you are gonna have your own meet and greet!"