CHAPTER 11

DIVIKA'S POV:

"Umm Riya..." I called out to her while we were walking towards the entrance of our house to go and meet Akki.....

"Ji bhabhi..."

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something... so when are you free?"

"Anything serious bhabhi?"

"Nahi... Nahi...."

"OK.... we can talk in  my room post dinner or we can go to the terrace..:"

"Sure!"

We walked in silence... then we reached.. I introduced Akki and Riya and took the shopping bags... then we were going back in the house when I bumped with something...

I heard Riya giggling and saw who it was and realized it was none other than Ved. Now I know why she's giggling....

"Can't you watch where you're walking?" I scolded him...

"Whatever! Now come here!" He gave me his hand to get up....

I took his hand and got up...

"Arre bhabhi! Bhai toh was looking for a reason to touch you! kyun bhai?!" Riya asked cheekily...

"Riya!" Ved said sternly... Riya's face got drained of any color... she muttered a sorry and ran back to her room...

"Fuck!" Ved muttered under his breathe and ran his fingers through his hair...

I have noticed this in a past few months whenever Ved scolds Riya she gets very scared and runs off to her room... I am very concerned about her... because waise toh she is a very bubbly and fun girl...

"Ved what is it? I have been noticing-"

"Divika I don't want to talk about it... and can you please aske where will Riya like to go for dinner I'll book a table and ask her who all she wants to go with..." He said and went towards his, no, our room...

I should go and check on Riya... I knocked on her door... on not hearing anything I went inside and saw her sitting on the bed, hyperventilating and sweating... Shit! she's having a nervous breakdown... I hugged her....

"Riya! breathe as I say... breathe in...1.....2....3.... breathe out" I made her breathe and then released her... she started crying and hugged me crying....

"Riya did this happen for the first time?" 

"No bhabhi.. but please don't tell anyone about this..." She said in between her sobs.... 

It is something related to Ved scolding her... I can't talk to her... I'll have to talk to Ved about it...

I gave her water...

"Bhabhi... please don't tell anyone about this... they will get worried for no reason..."

"Alright.... now tell me! Where do you wanna go for dinner?"

"Let's just stay home.... I don't wanna go anywhere..."

"Riya! come on! I am sorry from Ved's side..."

"Bhabhi you don't have to... let's go to Minar.... please let Ved bhai know... I'll tell Rudy and Advi bhai.... Also give me the hot dress you got for me!" 

"hahaha! sure!" 

I gave her the dress then I went to my room and told Ved...

"Riya wants to go to Minar... she  told me to tell you... she'll inform Advi and Rudy.."

"OK... Get Ready then..." Should I go or not?

" Come on! For her you are my wife... you'll obviously have to come..." He's got a point.. 

"Okay!" I said and went to get ready...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll give a longer chapter next time. I promise.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!