CHAPTER 10

DIVIKA'S POV:

I came home and saw that dadi was scolding Ved... I decided to not interrupt and listen what it was about...

"Ved! not even a date? Really and you act as if you love her!" Oh god! no not the date thingy again!

I decided to put up an act and started walking as if I was busy on my phone... and started walking towards Ved and Dadi...

"Yes Akki! I am sure that the place we saw today is perfect for my first date with my hubby... you know na I feel so guilty because I was so engrossed in finishing that book that I didn't go on a date with him.. but now I am free and I want to make it up to my love my-"

And I deliberately bumped into Ved... His hands went to my waist to stop me from falling and I mouthed ACT  to him...

"So who's your love with whom you are planning this date?" He asked me flirtatiously... we acted as if we forgot that dadi was there...

"You don't need to know that Mr. Oberoi.. and now let me go!"  I replied in a very seductive tone...

"Aww! Mrs. Oberoi let me have the honor to ask you out on a date.."

"Let me think!"

"Of course! I'll just pick you up in my arms and take you!" 

"But! I am planning it! it will be special!"

"But wasn't that for your love?" I put my arms around his neck...

"Who do you think my love is?" I was acting as if I was going to peck him.. I saw behind him and acted to be stunned to find dadi smirking...

"Dadi!" I quickly said and tried to get out of his hold he quickly turned around as if he was embarrassed and started rubbing the back of his neck..

"Woh... dadi.. actually..." I started stammering and pretending to blush...

"So that is why you didn't give me an answer in the morning... you felt guilty.."  dadi asked me while cupping my face..

"Oh dadi! don't make her guilty.. it's not her fault now... is it?" He asked while putting an arm around my shoulders...

I just pushed him and ran towards our room... He entered shortly after and looked at me...

"So... wifey.. where are you taking me on our first date?" He asked me while sitting near me..

he looked at me and then we both started laughing... and fell on the bed..

"You know I don't like lying to dadi..." He confessed...

"I hate it to.." I told him..

"But I guess we don't have any other option..." He said and we heard a knock..

I kept lying there.. my legs were dangling and my breath was heavy because of us laughing... Ved went to open the door... Riya came in.. I got up and sat...

"bhai let's- Bhabhi you came?" She asked me...

"Yeah I just came!"

"Bhabhi ke saamne bhai ko toh bhool he gayi na!"

"Bhai! I toh came to ask you if we could go out for dinner... but then you are clearly  busy.." She said... oh no! did she mistake my posture for something else?

"huh? anyways bol kahaan chalna hai?" Ved asked her confused...

"I am so sorry I disturbed you guys... Sorry bhabhi! I kept your husband with me today.. you guys couldn't_"

"Oye chup! First of all you did not disturb us and secondly.... I took an off to spend time with you!" Ved said as he put his arm around Riya's shoulder...