CHAPTER 12

VED'S POV:

Ved, how many times will you forget that you are not supposed to scold Riya! You've done enough damage! She gets scared so easily just because of what you did! Goddammit!
Never Scream at her!

My trance was broken by Divika when she told me where Riya wanted to go..... I asked her to get ready... why was she hesitating? God knows anyways I should go and talk to Riya....

I was going downstairs when I saw Riya coming out of her room....

"Riya! You look a beautiful-"

"Thanks Rudy bhai!" She cut Rudy off

"Arre arre I was saying that you look a beautiful joker!" Rudy commented and started laughing! Riya got annoyed and started to hit him...

I went towards them and slapped Rudy's head playfully.....

"She looks beautiful you duffer!" I commented...

"Thank you bhai!" She twirled around d in her dress and that made me laugh a bit....

I gestured her for a side hug...

"I spoiled your evening na? Everything was going good but I-"

"Bhai! Everything is still going good!" She looked at me... I could see she was hesitating.... she looked at my face shook her head and then started talking to Rudy....

What was she hesitating to do?  We three were standing there when Advi walked in....

"Oho Riya! You look beautiful!" He commented and she showed her tongue to Rudy and thanked Advi while kissing his cheek....

Ohh.... so she wanted to kiss my cheek but was scared of my reaction.... I remember how last time I scolded her.... but she did it in my office and an employee made a very bad comment not knowing that she was my sister.... I need to do something to make her stop hesitating.... I want my old Riya back the one who I lost 5 years ago....

"Princess.... so I should assume that Advi is your favorite now?" I addressed her as princess.... I used to call her that 5 hears ago...
The happiness and the spark I saw in her eyes made me smile.... I saw how Rudy and Advi were pleasantly surprised....

"Rudy bhai pinch me" I heard her whisper to Rudy....  and that asshole pinched her for real...

"Ouch! Bhai did u call me-"

"Yes princess" I cut her off.... she gave me this big smile in return.... I smiled back....

"Are you sure you want me to come, is it not your siblings night?  I mean I don't  wanna impose, you know.. I think only u guys should-" Divika came out of the room, fixing her watch... I don't think she saw Riya and the other 2.... she looked up and said "ohh" and Riya went and kept an arm around her....

"Oho bhabhi! Kitna overthink karoge? You are a part of this group now! If you want we can leave Ved bhai! But u my bhabhi! Are a very important person! So you are coming! And btw! Aaj toh badhe Sundar lag rate ho!" Riya cometed her mini speech and kissed Divika's cheek...

Divika thanked her and asked her to help her with the watch..
"Arre bhabhi! Ask bhai for help na!" She said that.... but I couldn't help but notice that flicker of hesitation in her voice as if she was scared....

"Come on bhai! Bhabhi ki help karo!" Rudy also said.... I think i should help Divika... maybe if I agree to whatever Riya says... she will stop getting scared of me...

I quickly went near Divika and helped her in wearing her watch....

"Guys! let's go! bhook lagi ha..." Advi said....