CHAPTER 32

DIVIKA'S POV:

"You look so beautiful di!" I exclaimed looking at her dressed in the lehenga that she is going to wear for her roka!

"Do I look fat?" She asked me while looking at her tunny in the mirror...

"No yaar! You look gorgeous! Perfect!" I blew a chef's kiss to her and she giggled...

She was still looking at herself as if trying to find a flaw... I went and back-hugged her....

"Loo at yourself! So beautiful!" I said while pecking her cheek...

"But what if Ekansh-" I broke her off...

"Have you seen the way jiju looks at you? Acha let it be! You tell me from which angle do you not look beautiful?" I asked her....

"Look at that cute nose! Your beautiful eyes! and that blush uff! aur aapki zulfon ke baare main toh hum kya he bole jaaneman!" I said in full bollywood style!

"Shut up Divi!" She said while giggling and blushing...

"Jiju toh will get lost looking at you!" I commented and she just playfully glared at me....

We were interrupted by the lady who got us here for the fittings...

"Ma'am, Ayaan sir is asking if he can come in..."

"Of course!" Di said and Ayaan came and just stood there looking at bhabhi...

"Wow! Bechara Ekansh! you look beautiful bhabhi! You've added beauty to that lehenga!" Ayaan exclaimed and Di just muttered a thank you...

"I think it fits completely but are you comfortable in it bhabhi?" Ayaan asked di..

"Yes Ayaan it's perfect! Haina Divi?"

"It's beautiful" I said while looking at Ayaan and admiring di's lehenga....

"Well! Thank you ladies! Bhabhi why don't you get changed, I'll get it steam pressed, and it will be delivered at your home tomorrow!" Ayaan said and di nodded...

I then came out with Ayaan while di was changing...

I then saw Ved walking out of the men's changing room in this beautiful kurta and damn did he look hot! Fuck! How can he look so hot! 

"Perfect!" He said looking at Ayaan... I was so busy looking at him that when he looked at me and raised his eyebrows I got embarrassed....

"Kisko patane ka plan hai  tera?"  Ayaan asked Ved...

"Beta! Shaadi shuda hoon main, aur dekha hai na kitni care karti hai meri biwi! Ekansh said while winking at Ayaan...

Ayaan just chuckled...

"Guys! I am sorry, Ayaan I shouldn't have shouted on you, I know I had no right to interrupt you guys, It's just he was bleeding and I -I hate blood..." I said , because at the end of the day they have been friends since ages and I have no right to interrupt them no matter that I am Ved's wife or whatever....

"Arre! Arre! Bhabhi! It's totally ok!" Ayaan said while giving me a side hug...

"Chal, ab tu change karle, I'll get it delivered at your place tomorrow.." Ayaan said while releasing me from the hug....

Ved went away and Ayaan and I were just standing...

"I'll go check on di...." I said..

"Yeah, pata nahi Ekansh kahaan reh gaya..."  Ayaan said and I went towards the female changing rooms.....

I was entering when I saw jiju back-hugging di.... I silently went back towards the Men changing room where I saw a confused Ayaan asking someone about jiju... I went and told him...

"They are in the ladies changing area" and Ayaan shook his head...

"Chalo bhabhi! inko yaad delata hoon mera boutique hai, OYO rooms nahi!" Ayaan said and we went towards the ladies changing room again...

Jiju was still back hugging di and was saying something which we couldn't hear while di was just blushing....

Ayaan sneakily went and poked jiju below his ribs making him jump and cursing...

"What the fuck" I was just giggling while di stood there embarrassed...

Di was trying to glare at me while Ayaan and I were laughing...

"Teri kya problem hai yaar!" Jiju asked Ayaan...

"Bhai tu mere boutique main romance kar raha hai! Boutique hai! OYO rooms nahin!" Ayaan said pretending to scold jiju...

"Haan theek hai na!" Jiju said while blushing and rubbing the back of his neck...

Ayaan and I again started laughing...

"shut up you guys!" Jiju said while looking at an uncomfortable di, we understood and stopped laughing...

"Waise! Divi what are you wearing on my roka?" Di asked me...

"I don't know! I'll figure it out!" I said casually....

"Aise kaise bhabhi! Aap first time mere boutique main aaye ho, let's figure something out for you!" Ayaan said while offering me his hand...

"It's really unnecessary Ayaan! " I said...

"Arre bhabhi! please aisa mat karo mere saath!" He said with full drama so I had to agree and I gave him my hand....

"Aap batao! What will you like to wear?" Ayaan asked me....

And I just pouted since I didn't really have anything in mind...

"Saree!" Di exclaimed...

"Saree it is then?" Ayaan asked and I nodded...

He was escorting me towards the saree section when he turned around and said...

"Mr and Mrs. soon to be Oberoi please follow us..." We were walking to the saree place when Ved came towards us...

"Sorry, had to attend an important call..." 

"Bloody workaholic..." Ayaan muttered...

"Riya ka call tha" Ved said through gritted teeth looking at mine and Ayaan's hand...

Ayaan smirked at him... Ved came forward and held my other hand and gently pulled me towards him while Ayaan and jiju started laughing...

"Arre Ved, jaise tu bhabhi ka friend hai! main bhi toh unka friend he hoon!" Ayaan tried to reason while pulling out a saree...

Ved let go off my hand and didn't say anything....

"Look at this bhabhi! It matches with your pati's kurta as well!"

"Siya it's so pretty! You're wearing this that day!" Di declared...

"OK then, I'll take your measurements..." Ayaan said and Ved held my hand again....

______________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!

I THINK I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY....

KEEP COMMENTING THE WAY YOU DO, IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME.....

I WAS ACTUALLY PLANNING TO UPDATE LATER TODAY BUT WELL THANKS TO  I UPDATED EARLY LEAVING ROOM FOR ANOTHER UPDATE FOR TODAY..... 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE LOVE