CHAPTER 35

VED'S POV:

Ekansh and I walked in Massimo Dutti to be greeted by a lady.... I saw how she kept trying to make a move on him and I was trying so hard not to laugh....

"Wil she like this shirt?" Ekansh asked me showing a shirt...

"Of course sir! Your mother will love it!" the lady said...

Ekansh decided to ignore her and went on to look at other shirts...

"Excuse me! Actually he was looking for a shirt for his-"

"Fiance!" Ekansh completed me with a tight lipped smile...

He then went back to search for a shirt...

"Yaar koyi bhi lele!" I whined...

"Sunn, Siya ke papa ko already mujhe kuch issue hai... toh please help karde!" Ekansh told me and I nodded...

He then took this blue shirt with white dots on it and tried it... 

"This one's good... haina?" He asked me...

"Haan! This looks like you're dressed to impress!" I exclaimed hyping hum up so that we could get out of there...

"Ok! ab cologne!" He exclaimed and I made a face...

"Tujhe nahi chnage karni?" He asked me...

"What's wrong with it?" I asked..

"It looks like you're coming from office!" He said and then made me choose a shirt too...

I chose a greyish shirt with white lines making boxes on it....

I quickly changed into it.. we then paid for our shirts and came out...

"Cologne!" Ekansh exclaimed and walked into a perfume selling shop..."

Before Ekansh could ask for one I named his favorite one and he looked at me shocked...

"What!" I said annoyed while paying......

"U remember? And let me pay!" He whined,...

"Shut up! And I remember because I had introduced it to you!" I said and started walking....

He just nodded and then we started walking back towards the car...

"Arre they haven't left!" Ekansh exclaimed all excited!

 "Ohh... I was thinking ki meri gaadi main chalte hain phir... driver ko bhejde!"

He just nodded and I knocked on Divi's window...

I told them to come out... I opened the door for Divi only because I was standing really close to it... I again opened the door for her while sitting in our car because I thought she'll feel left out....

Really Ved? Because she'll feel left out? Urrgghhh! I should focus on what's happening in the car.....

I noticed how Ekansh was holding bhabhi's hand and trust me I felt so happy for him but an involuntary scoff escaped my mouth....

I then told Bhabhi how Ekansh used to tease papa by flirting with mom...

Ekansh started blabbering god knows what in nervousness making the three of us laugh...

He went on to actually stop driving and deal with us..... When he tried to say something to bhabhi, he just ended up staring at her and then he leaned and kissed her cheek making her gasp... I didn't mean to invade their privacy but I just couldn't help and smile at the fact that Ekansh had finally got his one and only!