CHAPTER 46

VED'S POV:

I was driving and I knew that Advi and Saijal were holding hands, romantic songs were being played on the radio....

I glanced at Divi, she was just looking outside the window, humming to the song "jab koi baat bigad jaaye" which was played on the radio....

I don't know what the fuck came over me, but I just put my hand on hers and held it till we reached.... She didn't mind it, hell she didn't even look at me once...

while we were waking towards Ayaan's house, Divi was talking to Saijal and Advi when suddenly Advi called me...

"Bhai!" I looked at him confused..

"And bhabhi, Can we please not disclose this to the others, I don't want Rudy and Riya to know abhi..." Advi explained and we just nodded and went on to go to Ayaan's place....

I rang the bell and Ayaan opened the door, he hugged everyone and welcomed us inside....

"Aye!" I heard Keerti shriek and I was immediately tackled in a hug...

"Hello Mr. Sadhoo!" I take her nick name... She hits me on my back and lets go off me....

"You better not call me that!" She warns me....

I just pull Siya to my side and say..

"This is my wife! And Divi this Mr. Sadhoo, Ekansh's brother." I introduce them....

"Oh shut up!" She groans and introduces herself....

"Hi! I am Keerti, Ekansh's sis and this man next to you is Mr Asshole!" Divi just giggles and introduces herself...

I introduce Divi to everyone, Ayaan's parents and his elder brother...

"Look whose bothered to grace us with his presence jaanu!" Bhaiya says addressing his daughter, whom I am meeting for the first time...

"Who papa?" She askes cutely and I kneel down to her level...

"Hi baby! I am Ved chachu!" I tell her and she blinks at me....

Ayaan throws me a chocolate and says, "Try bribing her"

I offer her the chocolate and she comes forward to take it when I pull my hand back...

"Will you be my friend?" I ask her.. She nodded looking at the chocolate...

I give her the chocolate and she takes me by surprise, she hugs me and gives me a kiss making me smile....

"Aww look at how cute she is!" Divi cooes...

I pick Jahnavi in my arms and stand up...

"This is Divi chachi!" I say pointing towards Divi...

"Pretty!" She squeeles making me laugh...

"She is! Isn't she?" She nods and offers her chocolate to Divi...

"Give me a kissey!" Divi whines...

I so fucking want to give her a kiss now! Ved! Control yourself! What is this behaviour! I chide myself....

Jahnavi gives Divi a kiss making her smile... She kisses Jaanu back making me coo at them....

Bhabhi then comes forward to take her back......

"Sorry Ved bhai, she is hungry and she is not getting another chocolate!" Bhabhi says and takes the chocolate from Jaanu's hand making her pout...

We all start talking and having fun... I can't help it, I keep glancing at Divi... Urgh! Ved you are not allowed to have feelings for her!

"Boys! Chalo!" I hear Ayaan say loudly and I get the hint...

This is what we have been doing since ages! We walk out of the house, towards the garden... We always do this and smoke or talk about something important here...

It's only me, Ayaan and Ekansh here....

"So Ved!" Ekansh rubs his hands together and looks at me...

"Haanji!" I say...

Ekansh and Ayaan look at each other and Ayaan blurts...

"You like Divi bhabhi!" It was an accusation which sounded more like a question...

I don't know what to say, I can't lie to them, they always catch my lies!

"Ved you can tell us you know, we can help you..." Ekansh assures me and I nod...

"Yes! I like her..." I say meekly....

"Then why don't you tell her and enjoy a happily married life?" Ayaan asks and I just shake my head...

"Ayaan! fter Sonali, I can't! I can't fall in love! I have regained trust in friendship after a lot of hardwork... I don't want to ruin anything..." I say and start walking inside....

I hear them calling me out but I just continue walking...

When I walk inside, Divi looks at me and raises her eyebrows, I just shake my head and start playing with Jahnavi....

After the dessert, all of us are ready to leave when Divi calls me aside....

"Uhh Ved! I am really sorry... I forgot to tell you,... but I'll be going with di today... And I'll meet you at the venue tomorrow" I just nod at her and we join everyone...

Ekansh takes up the job of dropping Divi and bhabhi... Ayaan drops Dadi, Rudy and Riya because Advi and I had to drop Saijal too....

I sit in the back seat again and keep thinking about Divi......

Why is this so hard god! Why can't I move on her! I need to stop liking her!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! 

I KNOW A SMALL CHAPTER BUT I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO STRECTH THIS ONE....

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE....

PLEASE GUYS TRY TO VOTE AT LEAST.... IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO UPDATE FASTER AND LONGER BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....

ANYWAYS! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR LOVING THIS BOOK SO MUCH!

LOVE LOVE