CHAPTER 19

VED'S POV:

I am so proud of Advi! I really don't have words to express my happiness! I am now taking Divika to Chacha- Chachi's house, so that I can give Advi, chacha's pen... Also I wanted to show that place to Divika....

Her phone rang while I was driving...

"Haan! nahi yaar! exactly! yes! acha! oho! Sir ki flavour of the month repeat ho rahi hai? Haan haan! chal theek hai bye!" Divika said into the phone.

"Ved aaj ka plan cancel ho gaya hai so I won't be going.."

"Why what happened?" I asked out of curiosity...

"Well... Akki is busy.."

"ok!"

"yaar I think Riya will wanna spend time with Advi instead of me tonight so I think we should cancel the movie night.." I said because obviously she will want to spend time with Advi na...

"You know you are a very good brother! They really adore you.." I just smiled to that and we soon reached when Divika gave me a very confused look....

"This is where chacha-chachi's house... I wanted to bring you here plus I have to get Chacha's pen for Advi..." She nodded and got out of the car.. we then proceeded to go inside...

"I come here whenever I feel low... After my breakup with Sonali I lived here for nearly an year before dadi gave me an ultimatum" She chuckled to it...

I told her to wait in the living room while I went and got the pen for Advi..

"Let's go..."

"Haan! Riya called me.." She told me...

"What did she say?" I asked her....

"Well she basically told me that we could romance later right now they are calling us home!" I bursted out laughing...

Lately, All of this is just funny for both of us....

The drive home was pretty silent...

When we reached Riya came and started teasing Divika... while I went to Dadi and told her to give the pen to Advi...

She then called everyone in her room...

"Kya hua dadi?" Divika asked...

"Divi I want you to present this to Advi..." Dadi handed the box to Divi while the others including me looked at them in confusion...

"Dadi how can I?"

"He compares you to his mother... you will give him this.."

Divika just looked at Advi with tears in her eyes while Advi just blushed and scratched the back of his neck...

"Dadi yaar I thought it would stay between us!" Advi whined..

"Oye chup kar khotte!"

"Par dadi! Ved bhai toh already chup hain!" Rudy said while pretending to be in deep thought

"Tu mujhe bhaar mil! bahut pitega tu! " I said while cracking my knuckle to which Riya just giggled...

Divika gave the box to Advi and hugged him...

"Yaar main teri age ki hoon!" Divika whined...

"Aap Ved bhai ki wife ho and meri life main bahut important ho!" Advi replied...

"Toh main sirf tere Ved bhai ki wife hoon?" She asked in fake anger

"Arre nahi bhabhi! aap toh usse zyada important ho!" He said while keeping an arm around Divika.. To which Divika gave him a smile and hugged him again...