CHAPTER 34

DIVIKA'S POV:

Whenever Ved said something to Ayaan about holding my hand or anything I felt as if he was getting possessive or maybe jealous but he might as well just be having fun with him... Ugh! This is so confusing!

Ved and jiju had gone to get a shirt for jiju while Di and I were just sitting in the car...

"Why are we waiting for them?" Di said out of no where...

"Well, Ved is my husband and you are getting married to jiju so if we reach without them our family will get suspicious!" I enlightened her...

"Yeah! You're right!" Di said and then went back on her phone...

"When I asked to not let jiju hold your hand I was serious!" I said...

"How does it matter Divi?" Di asked me...

"Dekho, he would get frustrated and you could've gotten your first kiss!" I told her...

"Aapne toh seedha one gale he laga liya!" I said annoyed..

"How do you know that I haven't had my first kiss yet" I got shocked...

"You've had your first kiss and you didn't tell me!" I said getting angry....

"Relax bhai! I was just kidding! Waise you toh got married and didn't tell me!" She said with a smirk...

"Yaar di! Papa told me not to.." I said sulking...

"Oye chill kar! And about Ekansh and me, I think our pace is just fine... and I like the way things our progressing.." Di said with a blush....

"Waise, I might have kissed Ved..." I told di...

"What the fuck!"

"We were drinking and were in the pub and her ex was present there, he wanted to show her that he has moved on moreover, his cousins were there and we are kinda pretending to be deeply in love! Also, we'll act the same way in front of papa, fufaji and bua..." I told di and she nodded...

"How do you plan on moving on Divi... Since you already have feelings for him.."  Di asked me..

I just shrugged....

"Divi, you can't just let it be you know..."

"I get it di, but it's just that I like where I am right now, his cousins love me and dadi loves me too! I feel so loved living there... it's not as if you guys don't love me or anything.... but you know living around people who love you...." I sniffed trying not to cry....

"We'll talk later about this Divi... When you're probably not pmsing..." Di said with a chuckle and I chuckled too...

"Ek cheez dikhaon?" Di asked me...

"As if you won't show it to me if I say no.." I said...

She just blushed and passed me her phone...

It was a mirror selfie of di and jiju in which jiju was back hugging her and was kissing her cheek.. It was from the trial room today...

"This is our first kiss, he had apparently over heard our conversation while I was in the lehenga.... after I changed he sneaked in and back hugged me, he told me to click our picture and he kissed my cheek as a surprise...." Di told me and blushed , I was grinning at her...

"pata hai, he apologized because he thought that he made me uncomfortable, I had become stiff for a few seconds Divi... It was so, Ugh I can't explain!" Her face was resembling a tomato while she confessed this to me...

"Di I am so happy-" I was cut off by a knock on the window, I turned around and saw Ved standing...

I rolled down the window and he leaned on to the door and said..

"Ladies, we'll be going in that car... The driver will take this one home!" He said and then opened the door for me and jiju opened the door for di...

"Siya you alright? You look so red!" Jiju said worried and I could just giggle...

Ved and jiju looked at me in confusion...

"She's just blushing!" I exclaimed... Jiju gave di and amused smile while di just muttered...

"Shut up Divi!" I laughed again..

Di was glaring at me and I stopped glaring...

"I'll drive!" Jiju said and Ved threw the car keys to him...

Di was sitting on the back seat when jiju caught hold of her hand, opened the door of the passenger seat and made her sit on it.... Ved and i were just chuckling...

I was standing near Ved when he pulled the door open , I looked at him amused, he just shrugged and went to the other side of the car...

Jiju started driving when I saw that jiju sneaked his hand on di's and put it on his knee while caressing it...

Ved scoffed and Jiju asked..

"Teri kya problem hai? "

"Kuch kara maine?" Ved said and jiju just glared at him through the rear view mirror....

"pata hai bhabhi!" Ved started saying something and I noticed di trying to pull her hand back but jiju just squeezed it and put it on his knee again...."

"Yeh kutta na pehle meri mom par line maarta tha! aap soch lo isse shaadi karni hai ya nahi!" Ved said...

"Abbe o! Agar koyi sundar hai toh hai! Aur main line nahi maarta tha! Bus jab mujhe unka khaana acha lagta tha toh I used to praise her..." Jiju gave an explanation while glancing at di...

"Iski praise main batata hoon!" Ved cleared his throat and tried to imitate jiju...

"Aunty kasam se agar aapki shaadi uncle se nahi huyi hoti na toh main aapse shaadi kar leta!" 

"Nahi , Siya I just used to have fun... aur kuch nahi tha... uncle used to get all riled up, it used to be fun.. I swear kabhi flirt nahi kara maine unse! Meri apni maa jaisi han yaar woh! Siya understand yaar! Yeh toh saala kameena hai kuch bhi karega aag laga ne ke liye, kutta humesha aisa he karta tha! meri khushi se toh allergy hai isse- I swear-" 

Not able to control all three of us started laughing... Jiju stopped driving and looked at us shocked....

"Ved! tu toh mara ab! Dekh kya kya pictures dikhata hoon main Divi ko!" Jiju saidbut Ved continued to laugh...

" Divi! I thought itni achi author hai, insaan bhi achi hi hogi, yahaan tu bhi iss kutte ke saath mere mazze le rahi hai!" Jiju whined making me laugh harder...

He then looked at di and just kept looking not saying anything.... He leaned forward and moved a strand of hair from her face making di stop.... He probably kissed her cheek, because I heard di gasp, my eyesight was blocked  because of the  bloody  chair!

"Ohh bhai! humein yahaan live porn nahi dekhna!" Ved said making jiju to come back on his position and he started driving.....

Jiju again tried to hold di's hand but di wasn't letting him hold it when Ved said...

"Bhabhi! Mere na 3 chote chote bhai behen hain aur ek boodhi dadi... unka dhyaan rakhna hai, please isko apna haath dedo warna accident he hojaayega..." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI LOVELY PEOPLE!

I AM TRYING MY BEST TO GIVE YOU ATLEAST ONE UPDATE DAILY...

BUT, THERE WILL BE DAYS WHEN I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE AND THERE WILL BE DAYS WHEN I WILL GIVE MORE THAN 1 UPDATE....

JUST HANG IN THERE WITH ME...

ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS MOTOVATE ME TO GIVE AN UPDATE ASAP.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!

LOVE LOVE