CHAPTER 36

DIVI'S POV:

With a lot of fun banter we finally reached home! I was so hoppy to see papa, bua and fufaji after so long! I hugged all of them....

"So how's your husband treating you?" Bua asked me with a smile....

"He's treating me good bua!" I said with a blush, of course I was pretending it...

"Yeah, I'll decide that!" Fufaji said while protectively putting an arm around my shoulder...

"Oh come on Manish!" Bua chided him...

"What yaar doll!" Fufaji retorted making bua blush...

"You guys are so cute! Wait let me introduce you to Ved!" 

I introduced Ved to them and I could see fufaji scrutinizing him when he made no protest to let go of my hand.... I think he got my hint...

Saijal called him and I went to see what exactly di and papa were talking about...

"Lo aagayi madam!" Di said looking at me...

I hugged papa tightly again and he chuckled...

"I missed you old man!" I said and Di and I hi-fied while papa just shook his head at us...

"Mamu, mereko samajh nahi aa raha hai ki aapne iski shaadi hone kaise dedi? The Dev Aggarwal ne  apni beti ki shaadi karadi.... pehle toh aap bolte the ki aap Divi ko kabhi nahi jaane doge!" Di said...

"Well situations change and she deserved someone like Ved to make her feel loved!" I smiled at him and kissed his cheek..

"uhh mamu! main bhi aapki beti hoon na?" DI asked out of nowhere...

"Of course Siya!" Papa said...

"Toh.. uhh... thodhi help kardo na yaar!" Di said while scratching the back of her head...

"What do you need batao?" Papa asked her...

"App papa ko toh jaante he ho na! toh please kuch karo! Ekansh ko itna dara ke rakhte hain... Woh bechara mujhe date ke liye bhi nahi poocta inki wajah se!" Di said while blushing papa just laughed..

"Waise, abhi the way he was looking at Ved! God!" I added papa again laughed...

"Arre it's not his fault yaar! mere papa bhi unke jaise the! He gave jiju a very hard time..." 

"But why does he want to give Ved and Ekansh such a hard time! Fufaji imagine! Ekansh denies to even touch my hand near papa and look at papa around nanu he even gives mummy a peck on her cheek!" Di said with anger....

"Pata hai Siya aur Divi! Main na tumhara mama aur tumhara baap hoon! Toh please forgive me if I am not interested in what your significant others do.. you know so please spare me from the details!" Papa said and wacked us softly on our heads.... I looked at di and she was blushing...

Di excused herself and went towards where jiju was standing with Akki and Ved... I went to fufaji to have some fun with him...

"Dekho fufaji! aapki beti jiju ke saath time spend karne ke liye kitni desperate hai!" I said...

"Divi! mat bol bache! pata chale abhi Ekansh pit raha hai..." Bua joked...

"Yaar! I am just looking out for Siya and Divi! like papaji looked out for you..." Fufaji tried to reason with bua...

"Looking out for them is ok... but trying to scare their significant other is not ok Manish!" Bua tried to explain it to fufaji..

Fufaji royally ignored her...