CHAPTER 56

VED'S POV:

Talking to maa-papa was as simple as Divi had told me it would be... She makes everything sound so easy, she makes it easier to do...

I remember when she tried to get me murdered by Naksh bhai and I told her how she was dangerous, instead of getting angry or offended she ended up making me blush....

"Koyi baat nahi patidev, ab toh aap iss danger Divi ke saath phas gaye hain"

She's mine. She's my wife. She's my friend. And I love her.

I am so in love!

But, when she started crying out of the blue, I was so scared! I thought that someone said something to her! But she was just emotional because maa told her to address her as maa...

It's funny , the fact that I had a mother but I didn't respect her because of one bitch and she never actually had a mother... But she cried because my mother told her to address her as 'maa'....

The fact that Riya calls Divi a mother figure in her life! How hard it must've been for Divi! I don't even want to think about it....

When she moaned after taking a bite of the pancake. I was so aroused! God! I wanted to kiss her so hard! Only if I had the guts!

Let's face it, she's beautiful! She's smart! How can I not be nervous? It's not my fault!

I told her my inner turmoil... Instead if making fun of me or creating a scene out of it, she simply understood my problems and dealt with them calmly!

I am scared Divi.." I told her meekly...

"I know you won't cheat on me... but I am scared that I'll do something wrong... I don't want to end up hurting you... it's scary...." I confessed...

"Ved... ok let's look at how you can hurt me.." She said calmly.... I can see how she actually wants us to work out and is ready to put in all the efforts required....

"What if I turn into that asshole who keeps suspecting their partner?" I asked her...

"Theek hai na! toh tu mera phone check karlena aur main tera karloongi!" She makes it sound so easy....

"Main yeh harkatein nahi karna chahta yaar!" I groaned... I don't want to be a creep who takes away their partner's privacy and space...

"ved it's just me... you don't need to worry so much..." Exactly Divi! It's you! I can't afford anything going wrong!

"Dekh, I know one thing for sure! I have strong feelings for you! And they are scaring me... " I told her everything that was going in my head...

she stood up and gestured me to stand up too...

"Idhar aa" She pulled him in a hug... It simply felt like the place where I belong. I belong with her, near her... It's like I finally found what I was searching for!

"I feel secure and warm like this Ved... what do you feel like?" She told me giving birth to a fuzzy feeling in my stomach...

"I feel happy... I feel like I belong here... I want to pamper you and take care of you!" I told her honestly...

She looked at me, I didn't take my arms off her, she simply put her hands in my hair making me sigh and close my eyes...

"toh karna mujhe pamper! kisne roka hai tujhe?" she asked me cutely...

"Kisine nahi roka!" I answered stupidly...

"Toh phir kya problem hai? I can promise you... yeh jo bhi feelings hain na... I reciprocate them... abhi agar hum apni feelings ko name nahi karna chahte toh kya problem hai? poori life hai hamare paas yaar!" So does that mean that she loves me too! She- omg! I couldn't ay anything, I didn't know what to say! I just hummed as a reply. Yes ladies and gentlemen my wife, my love just told me that she reciprocates my feelings and that we have an entire life in front of us I just hummed!....