CHAPTER 28

DIVIKA'S POV:

I was stunned to see Ved standing there... Jiju just got up and said...

"So at least you're alive!" Ved just stared at him in reply...

"You know Vihaan did what he did! you didn't have to punish all of us!" JIju said and punched Ved....

Ved didn't retaliate when Jiju again hit him...

"Ekansh!" Di exclaimed horrified!

"Siya please you two go inside!" Jiju said not looking at di...

"I am not going anywhere!"  Di exclaimed... And we just stood staring at what was happening!

"You asshole!" Jiju again hit Ved!

This time Ved pushed jiju!

"You stopped trying to reach out!" Ved shouted!

"You never let me in again!" Jiju pushed Ved 

"You know how much I loved Sonali!" Ved shouted again

"You fucking stopped talking to me because of that Vihaan!" Jiju again hit Ved!

"5 whole years Ved! I kept trying for the first 2 years then I lost hope man!" Jiju again shouted at Ved dejectedly!

"I went to uncle aunty! they told me that u stopped talking to them! Why Ved?" Jiju questioned him...

"Ekansh! I-" Ved broke down and fell on his knees I rushed to him and he hugged me tightly....

He started crying like a little kid... I just kept rubbing his back.....

"Ekansh give them space....." I heard di softly talk to jiju and then heard their retreating footsteps....

"Ved, what happened?" I asked him softly....

"I am so selfish Divi! I didn't even think that VAVE broke off for all of us... what must Ekansh and Ayaan must have gone through.... pata hai, Ekansh kept trying, he used to come home, to the office but I every time pushed him out! I am such an asshole yaar! Fuck my life!" He again started crying....

"I - I need him back in my life Divi, do something..." He pleaded me....

"Ved you can just go in the kitchen and tell him that you regret pushing him away..." I tried to reason with him...

"But why would he-" I cut him off...

"He cares for you Ved, The moment I told him about being your wife he started asking questions about your life..." 

He just nodded, got up and helped me get up... he rubbed his face, grabbed my hand and started walking towards the kitchen...

We reached the kitchen and saw jiju and di hugging... Ved at that moment cleared his throat...

Di and Jiju suddenly broke apart and both of them were blushing... 

I squeezed Ved's hand and let  it go because di came and stood next to me...

"You finally opened a cafe!" Ved said awkwardly....

"Classic Ved" Jiju said and gave him a beer bottle...

Ved gulped the whole thing and sighed....

"I know I was selfish...." Ved said...

"Abbe chutiye! itna peeta maine tujhe! akal toh tab bhi gaayab hai na!" Jiju exclaimed...

Ved just stood there....  Jiju gave him an apron...

"You know what to do, make it for 3!" Jiju ordered him and came to us...