CHAPTER 30

DIVIKA'S POV:

This Ved is so different than the grumpy man who married me! The way he whined for a hug in the kitchen was so cute! And he looks so good in an apron! God he is so-

"Divi!" Siya di shook me out of my thoughts...

"I am very happy that Ekansh and Ved made up.." Di said... and I just nodded..

"Pata hai, when I met him for the second time he told me everything about VAVE... He said that he wanted his past to be made clear..." Di said dreamily....

"He seems to be a nice guy..." I told di...

"I came across Aditi at Ekansh's office, she didn't dare to say anything in front of Ekansh... But you know the bitch she is..." 

"Did you tell jiju about it?" I asked di...

"Yeah! He wanted to fire her, but he couldn't because of lack of evidence, according to his company policies he could be sued for firing her without any proper reasons.... We had a full fledged fight over it and that is when I hugged him for the first time..." Di said with a light blush on her cheeks....

"You like him a lot don't you?" I asked her...

"Yes Divi, enough to know that I am falling for him" Di said with an excitement....

"Finally di!" I exclaimed and hugged her...

"Anyways, what exactly is your relationship with  Ved?" Di asked me...

"Papa one day came home with dadi, Once dadi went home, he called me and asked me if I would like to get marry, I was shocked di! he asked me if I had a boy friend and I said no he then went on to tell me how I was 24 and needed to get married, after a lot of discussion he convinced me to meet him the next day, this asshole didn't come, his whole family came... I instantly fell in his love with his family, his parents were a bit distant but rest were really good to me... His younger sister came to me and handed me a phone and asked me to talk to him, He just said that if I got married to him, we would not be husband and wife but we would be friends.... I don't know what came over me I agreed to get married... first 3 months he was a jerk... after that he actually became friends with me and that was some what soothing.... Di, I-I'll be honest with you, I know I have feelings for him, but if I think about it, it's not his problem na! My feelings are my problem and I need to deal with them! I told di!

"Oh Divi!" She said and hugged me tightly...

"Ekansh told me about Sonali and Vihaan Divi, I am getting your Point of View  but what about your life? You can't just live like this..."  She told me...

"I don't know di! let it be na! tell me what made you say yes to jiju?" I asked her...

"Hmmmm" She said dreamily...

"I mean he is cute, funny and hot all at the same time! He cooks wonderful food! I was very awkward initially on our first meeting, you know with the whole family and everything! Papa then told me to take him to my room he saw the signed copy of your book... We discussed it... when he asked me as to how I had a signed copy and I told him that you are my sister... He fangirled over it, He made our 45 minutes in my room the most memorable, he makes me smile Divi... just a hello from him gives me butterflies! and his voice, it is so- I can't explain..." I couldn't help but giggle at the way she described jiju...

I was just giggling when di received a call from jiju, while she was talking, I played 'hogaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna' in background and she was blushing the whole time...

"Really Divi!"  She tried to scold me but ended up laughing herself....

"So Ekansh told me to inform you that, Mr. Mukherjee-"