CHAPTER 70

VED'S POV:

While Divi was dragging me towards the cafe, I realised that I didn't really want to go and have dinner with everybody, I just wanted to spend time with her and get to know her more. When I suggested that to her, she said that she wanted to spend time with me too, but at that moment family was more important and that reminded me why I had fallen for her in the first place.

I love how Siya bhabhi is so protective of her even though she ends up doubting me all the time, I am happy that my Divi has someone like that in her life.

When Riya and everyone came to the cafe, I had to shift seats because Riya wanted to sit next to Divi and Siya bhabhi also wanted to sit next to her, so here I am setting next to Ekansh when I could have been holding my wife's hand.

"Yaar! Ved ek baat mujhe samajh nahi aayi!" Vihaan said making me look at him..

"Bol kya hua?" I asked while taking a sip of wine and trying not to grimace at the taste. The thing is that I absolutely hate wine but I ordered it only because Divi wanted to have it...

"Tune wine peeni kab se shuru kardi, tujhe toh nafrat thi na wine se!" Fuck I got caught!

"Woh-uh-I" I fucking stammered making Divi look at me!

"Arre Divi ko wine peeni thi but zyaada nahi isliye janaab ne share karne ke liye order karli" Ekansh said stating the truth.

My eyes snapped at Divi and saw that she was blushing and  I couldn't help but blush myself! Ab  kya karoon? Sachai toh sachai hai.

"Sahi hai Ved! kaafi perfect husband hai tu" Ayaan said in a teasing voice making everybody laugh except for me and Divi.

"Arre ab toh Ved bhai bhabhi ke haath ka poha bhi khaa lete hain!" Riya stated embarrasing me to the core.

"Poha and wine, not bad Ved" Ekansh said while laughing.

"Jiju aap toh rehne do, aap toh di ko 40 mins mein he miss kar rahe thi!" Divi said while glaring at Ekansh earning a wack on her head by bhabhi making her pout.

"Koyi baat nahi Siya bichari apne pati ko defend nahi karegi toh kaun karega kyun Ved?" Ekansh turned the tables at her or rather us.

"Aur aaj toh isne mujhe subah itna gussa kiya tha, yaar doctor hoon time par hospital jaana hota hai, isse bus aane ko bola tha poore raste gaali khaayi maine" Vihaan said faking tears..

"Kyun Ved tune aise kyun kiya?" Ayaan asked me making me speechless... Ab in ko yeh thodhi boloonga ki kiss karni thi! Fuck yaar!

"Samjha kar yaar, nayi nayi shaadi hui hai, brother must have been left high and dry" Vihaan said while laughing while giving Ayaan a high five making me glare at both of them....

"Aye haye, dekho toh bhabhi ji kitna blush kar rahi hain" Ekansh said while taking Divi's valaye making me smile at her....

"ji-jiju please chu-chup hojao yaar!" Divi said while putting her hair behind her ear. She looks so pretty when she blushes yaar!

The dinner was soon over with such banter and teasings. Honestly it was amazing. It used to be like this before all of that happened, one thing that is better though is that I have Divi by my side.

"Guys mere ghar chalein?" Ayaan asked particularly looking at us.....

Before I could even think about it, Ekansh said no.

"Nahi yaar! aaj nahi! I am too tired for it!" He said with a smile.

"Theek hai! but we need to sit down soon." Ayaan said seriously making all three of us agree....