CHAPTER 22

DIVIKA'S POV:

"Ri-ya!" I chocked out in a raspy voice, God! this is so inappropriate.....

Once Riya had rushed to the washroom Ved looked at me and called my name, I just said that I'll go to Riya and fled away from there....

I was cleaning my face looking in the mirror when a woman came and was looking at me with a vey bitchy face, I decided to ignore her and continued with the work at hand...

As soon as I was done..... Riya came out of the stall she was in and stood next to me and whispered...

"That slut is Sonali!" 

"Riya!" I said sternly.... 

I understand that she hates Sonali but using words like 'slut' is highly inappropriate even for an adult..... I need to talk to her about it...

We both ignored that bitch and came out of the washroom....

"Riya! I am sorry about what you to see... we shouldn't have-"

"Oh come on bhabhi! I have seen stuff but trust me didn't want to see my brother doing it live!"

"Shut up Riya!" She just giggled as a reply...

We reached the table where Rudy, Advi and Saijal were sitting...

Saijal looked at me..

"Where were you yaar!" She asked me....

"Oh! I just went to the loo!" Riya started giggling when I said that and I glared at her...

"What's wrong chotu!" Rudy asked...

"Nothing  bhai!" She just continued giggling...

Advi was sitting between Rudy and Saijal, Riya sat next  to me leaving a place for Ved between Riya and Rudy...

"So, what were you guys talking about?" I asked Saijal and Advi while Rudy and Riya fell in a conversation with each other....

"Arre we were just talking about work" Saijal answered...

"Goodness! what the fuck is wrong with you guys yaar!" I whined....

"Bhabhi! why did you do psychology?" Advi asked me...

"Shut up yaar Advi! I am not talking about work in a pub!" I told him...

Ugh! I am just annoyed because of the fucking kiss! Damn my hormones! Fucking PMS!

"Ok bhabhi! don't scold me now!" he raised his hands as if surrendering and Saijal and I broke into laughter...

"To your answer Advi! I knew that I would end up meeting a psycho like your brother that is why I decided to do psychology..." To thus, everyone started laughing...

We were having light hearted conversation when I suddenly asked Advi....

"You know! I haven't ever asked you if you have a girlfriend Advi!" 

As soon as I said this Saijal choked on the water she was drinking... I patted on hr back and helped her ease the pain... 

"Coming back to you Advi..." I said mischievously

"I recently broke up with someone....?" He asked me....

We were talking when Ved came and ast down....

"What! Who broke up you or her?" I asked dejectedly..

"She broke up" He said with a smile...

"Why?" I asked in flow...