CHAPTER 60

VED'S POV:

Divi looks so pretty in that suit!

I took the glass from her hand making sure that our hands touched....

The fact that she got water only for me didn't go unnoticed by me...

"Bhabhi! what is this yaar?" Rudy called her, startling her...

"Kya hua?" She asked...

"Hum teen bhi abhi bhai ke saath aaye hain but paani aap sirf bhai ke liye laai ho!" Rudy poitned it out...

She will get so embarrassed now! I really don't want her to be uncomfortable....

"Ab Rudy ek wife sabse pehle apne husband ki sewa he toh karegi na... baaki sa ki kya value hai?" Saijal said pretending to be sad..

The blush that adorned her face had me smitten....

"Maa... this is Saijal my best friend and Ved's PA" She successfully changed the topic!

Saijal greeted maa....

"Main freshen up hokar aata hoon..." Advi excused himself...

"Main bhi! itna kaam karate hain mujhse!" Rudy groaned and went towards his room...

"Saijal beta tum bhi Divi ke room main freshen up hojao na!" maa said and Saijal tried to refuse but Divi insisted...

Should I lie back down again? Maa won't have a problem will she?

I don't think she will.....

I lied back down in her lap and it feels like heaven!

"Papa kahaan hain?" I asked.....

"Papa shower le rahe- lo aagaye!" I saw papa coming....

"Aap log shift hogaye?" I asked...

"Haan" Maa replied and I closed my eyes in contentment...

Maa kept caressing my hair lulling me to sleep...

Voices made me realize that Papa, Ekansh and bhabhi were here... I quickly got up..

I  touched papa's feet, hugged Ekansh and greeted bhabhi...

"I'll just change and be back!" I excused myself....

As soon as I entered my room, I saw a bag from 'The collective' on the bed....

Divi must have gone shopping! But what interested my was  a t-shirt poking out of the bag....  It was as if it was made to poke out like that...

Did she get it for me?

It could be literally for anyone!

Ab kya karoon? 

While I was thinking, my eyes fell on a crumpled paper on Divi's dressing table... Should I see what it is?

I don't think she'll mind it!

"I hope you like it! yours Divi!"  Was written on that note...

Awwww! She's so adorable! But that doesn't mention that it's for me!

Ved woh room main aise kyun chodhti agar tere liye nahi hota! I think I should wear it! It makes complete sense!

I should wear it, if its for me, She'll be happy and if it's for someone else then I'll give it back....

I washed my face and changed into jeans and that t-shirt... I kept the tag on the t-shirt... I'll ask her, if she got it for me I'll remove it or otherwise return it....