CHAPTER-13

DIVIKA'S POV:

I saw how Rudy glared and nudged Riya to not sit in the front seat etc. I have no clues why he did it.... In fact, I have no clues about what exactly is wrong... why exactly is Riya so scared of Ved and who exactly are Vihaan and Sonali... I will definitely talk to Ved about this... only for Riya..

For some reason.. when Ved asked what I wanted to do I felt happy but I soon realized that he asked out of basic curtsy. 

when we reached home.. I quickly changed into my night dress and went to Riya's room...

"So bhabhi! should we start with TATB?" She asked me very enthusiastically...

"Riya.... I actually wanted to talk to you about something...."

"Bhabhi.... if it is about what happened earlier today-"

"No! your bhai wants me to talk to you about....... umm.... about stuff.." I didn't know what else to say...

"Ok!" She said and sat on the bed with a pillow in her lap...

"You know... you are going to turn 18 soon..."

"Yeah!"

"Your bhai.... is you know worried about you.... he wants me to talk to you about..."

"About.." She gestured me to continue....

I closed my eyes took in a  breath I said...

"Sex and contraceptives..."

"Ohh" Was the only reaction I got...

"I don't want this to be awkward for you.... but if you need to know anything or you get confused about how your body feels... you can come and talk to me like a friend...."

"Don't worry bhabhi... I want to save myself for my husband" She said while blushing...

"Awww! You are so cute! but seriously you can come to me and we can talk if you need to..."

" Yes bhabhi... waise bhabhi! you told me I can consider you my friend... so can I ask you something?" She asked me very innocently..

"Yes go ahead!" I told her...

"How is your and bhai's life?"

"Umm good?" Not knowing what she meant I answered...

"Just good bhabhi? I mean do you get enough sleep? Look at you.... you have dark circles..."

now understanding what she meant.... I retorted...

"Riya! I am your bhabhi! your bhai's wife yaar!"

"Haan bhabhi! I think you should go! he must be waiting for you... you know.... We don't want him coming here do we?" 

"Riya!" I shouted and I started running behind her... we heard a knock and Riya shouted a 'come in' and Ved entered! what timing!

She again started teasing me... but this time I caught her and started tickling her hard... after lot of fun Ved took Riya in his arms and they shared an emotional moment... 

Ved and I then came out of her room......

"Ved I talked to her about coitus..." I said and started laughing...

He stopped walking and folded his arms on his chest...

"Really? you are still making fun of me about that?"

I somehow stopped laughing... 

"Acha ok! I won't make fun... she said she wants to save herself for her husband..."