CHAPTER 57

DIVIKA'S POV:

"You are so beautiful!" I heard Ved..... The way he was looking at me made me stop laughing...

I couldn't hold that eye contact for long... The way he looks at me, gives birth to at least a thousand butterflies in my tummy...

I saw Ved go towards the closet and then the washroom... He's probably getting ready for his office....

I want to spend time with him! Please don't go to the office Ved! Yesterday only we decided to give us a chance and now he wants to go to the office! What an asshole man! 

I should just read a book! That will make me feel good! 

I took out the first book that touched my hand from my drawer....

I was just checking which book it was when Ved walked out of the bathroom looking so sexy! I don't know what is it about men in well tailored pants and shirts on men that attract me so much!

I pretended to read the book while shamelessly checking out my husband... I mean come on! anyone would check him out, I am toh still his wife...

He was standing in front of the mirror in our room and am trying to tie that good for nothing tie!

He looks so adorable when he's annoyed... Should I just go and help him and then maybe we could kiss, the way it happens in all those cliche movies and novels....

"This fucking tie man!" he groaned...

"Kya hua?" I asked pretending to not know anything....

"yaar yeh tie!" he groaned showing me the tie, I just gave him a soft smile and went towards him to help him or maybe I just went to be closer to him...

I took the tie from his hands, I made sure that our hands brushed against each other... I put the tie around his neck and started tying the tie... I kept brushing my  fingers against his chest intentionally, I could feel him getting nervous and could also hear his irregular heartbeat....

I was done with the tie, but I kept trying to fix it even though it was perfect... this is where you are supposed to kiss me you dumbass human! Why can't he just make a goddamn move?

Make a move Ved! God! 

I'll make a move then!

I tip-toed and whispered in his ear "Tu hint lega ya phir main jaaon?" I also left a kiss on his shoulder over his shirt...

He had such a stupid look on his face, it took everything in me to not start laughing... He was just looking at me, not moving...

"I am waiting" I added quietly....

He finally wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to himself.... This feels good... However, I need more right now...

He looked in my eyes and then at my lips making my heart jump... All my confidence was gone the moment he started leaning in.... I kept my arms around his neck trying to keep my legs steady.... Why am I getting so nervous? It's not as if its my first kiss! 

But  It's with Ved! My husband, the man I love! Fuck!

I closed my eyes and leaned in too... We were going to kiss.... I was smiling so hard...

There was a knock on the door and we jumped apart... 

I fucking hate whoever was on the other side! I am so fucking embarrassed... 

How will I even look at Ved now? This is happening for the second time now!

I feel like such a despo! Ved hasn't made one move... While I've made two and both of them turned out to be useless!