CHAPTER 53

DIVIKA'S POV:

Details now!" Di said while coming out of the washroom....

"We are giving us a chance.... He told me why he said what he had earlier said.... It just made sense for him to do so..... He kissed my forehead too by the way! And that! Oh god! Butterflies were fucking swirling in my stomach! It felt so surreal! I can't even-  And abhi, he winked at me and blew me a kiss... He also wants me to accompany him tomorrow to meet his parents!" I told her excitedly and she told me how happy she is for me...

"Waise, what  is happening between you guys?" She started blushing at that!

"Nothing really" She said and I knew it was a lie...

"Acha, so I give you all the details! And you say, nothing really" I asked her angrily...

"Acha baba, Well he brushed his lips to mine" She said with a blush...

"Awww! But why not a full blown kiss?" I asked, totally in the mood to tease her...

"You guys were around" She said while blushing and biting her lip...

"Acha, so if we weren't around, you guys would've-"

"Enough Divi! Go to sleep you have to wake up early!" She said making me chuckle...

My alarm woke me up, exactly at 8, I quickly bathed and got ready... I went downstairs only to find Ved and Vihaan sleeping on the same sofa with only a little space between them...

"Ved!"I called him and he pushed Vihaan off the sofa!

"What the fuck" he woke up..

"Sonali! please no!" He said scared..

Fuck man! How much can that bitch have damaged him! It wrenches my heart to even think of it....

"Vihaan" I called him, he opened his eyes and looked around realizing where he is...

"Saale tune mujhe dhaka kyun diya!" Vihaan said sternly but looking funny at the same time...

"Mujhe laga ki Divi utha rahi hai but aankh kholkar dekha toh teri shakal dekhi!" Ved justified his actions...

The fact that none of them even noticed me as yet!

"Saale paagal hogaya hai tu! har time Divi chahiye isko!" He grumled....

"Pata chali terko phir teri divi yaad aagayi aur tune push kardiya!" He said and got up himself....

Listening to all of this, I started laughing making both of them look at me....

"Good morning bhabhi!" Vihaan greeted me....

"Dekha! maine bola tha na Divi ne uthaya hai mujhe!" Ved pointed it out while Vihaan just shook his head making Ved scowl!

All of this is so funny and new! God those damned butterflies!

"Good morning Vihaan! Ved!" I gave them a smile.....

Ved didn't bother to wish me back! Maybe he thinks that 'good mornings' are a bit too formal, or he's probably worried about going to his parents house....

"Vihaan coffee or tea?" I asked Vihaan, I know that Ved will have coffee only, so what's the point in asking him...

"Bhabhi aaj aap mere haath ki coffee piyo! Waise bhi aapko apne haath ko rest dena hai aaj" Vihaan said and walked to the kitchen....

My eyes fell on two cups kept on the table, I picked them up and went to the kitchen to keep them in the sink... My hand still hurts! it's annoying!