CHAPTER 17

VED'S POV:

We all had lunch when Akshit started requesting Divika about something....

"Divi please na yaar!"

"No Akki! I made you cupcakes na!"

"Chal na yaar please! Saijal tu hi bol!"

"If she's saying she can't come toh theek hai na!" Saijal tried defending Divika

I was so confused that I finally asked what the matter was about....

"Hold on! What's the matter?"

"Actually Ved, Akki and Saijal want me to go out with them today and I don't know what to say to dadi!"

"That's not an issue Divika... I'll talk to her if you want but you must go"

Just because meri social life nahi hai doesn't mean that she can't go out and enjoy...

"Ved you should also join us na!" Akshit said and I saw how Saijal glared at him...

"No it's ok! anyways I have plans tonight!"

"alright!" Akshit exclaimed....

"So Mr. Singhania! I think we should proceed with the meeting..." Advi suggested..

"Yeah" He said and got up

"Mr. Singhania and Saijal why don't you proceed to the meeting room and We'll join you in some time...." Advi said while giving me a scared look....

"Sure" Mr. Singhania said and went out with Saijal and I gave a questioning look to Advi.....

"BhaicanIpleaseleadthemeeting?" He said in one breath...

"Kya keh raha hai Advi? kuch samajh nahi aaya..."

"Bhai can I please lead the meeting matlab only if you allow I get ki I have never lead a meeting I was always waiting for you to tell me to do it you know but you never said anything but now I really want to do it but it is ok if you don't think-"

"Yes!" I cut him off and he just hung is head low and then shot his head up to see me smiling and Riya giggling...

"Did you just? Omg! thank you so much bhai!" He exclaimed and hugged me...

"Since when have you been preparing for this?" I asked him

"1 month" He replied while blushing and I just laughed at that

"And it took you how many months to tell me that you are ready to lead a meeting?"

"6 Months" He said while not meeting my eye

"Ab chal! we should not make him wait" I said and patted on his shoulder

Riya and Divika Wished him best of luck and we went for the meeting..

The meeting was great! Advi got the deal! We were going to my cabin when I heard Saijal congratulate Advi....

"Congratulations Advait!" I knew you could do it...!"

"Thanks Saijal!"

And with that he joined me again...... We then went to my cabin and saw an anxious Riya and a calm Divika sitting there....

"You guys didn't-"

"How was the meeting?" Riya jumped the moment she heard my voice.... I gave a look to Advi to tell him to not say anything...

"Well you know.... Advi disappointed me" Her face fell and she started consoling Advi,....

"It's ok bhai.... you'll do better the next time and we can make up for the loss I know Ved bhai won't be mad at you and with everything he's done for us I know you feel guilty it's ok... but don't worry I am still proud of you for what you did and you still are my role model in life... I-"