CHAPTER 39

VED'S POV:

Why would Divi chuckle while thinking of Ekansh? Moreover, Why would she think about him?

I felt as if I was their driver, matlab theek hai they are relatives, but why did they have to make me feel like a fucking thir-wheel?
Relax Ved! They were literally talking about Ekansh's fiance!

I was breathing deeply to calm myself when I saw some boys looking at Divi... 

"Oye main Divi ke saath jata hoon" I told Ekansh and got out...

We bought everything she needed, I also got supplies for Riya, I can start giving them to her again like earlier...

We were just walking back to the car when one guy came and made a disgusting comment about Divi... I warned him but when he didn't stop, I started hitting him...

I was so engrossed in hitting him that I didn't realize that Ekansh had called the police and papa and that they were here.... They took that man away while others went towards the other lot, Ekansh had to pull Divi back from all the bricks in order to stop her from throwing them.....

"yahaan kya hua hai?" Asked a policeman....

"Woh meri biwi ke baare main comment kar-" I was saying when I was cut off by papa...

"Ved beta, relax karo" He said and handed over his phone to the officer....

In about  2 minutes the officer came and apologized to me for speaking rudely and then said....

"Sir aapko aur maam ko police station chalna padhega..." I looked at Divi who was sobbing in papa's chest....

"Sir aap bolo toh main abhi chalta hoon, but meri wife kal aa sakti hai?" The officer looked ta me for good 30 seconds and then said...

"Theek hai sir, fir aap log kal subah aana..." 

"Thank you sir..." He nodded and then went away....

I went to Divi and she tightly hugged me while chanting thank you... I looked from the corner of my eye that papa was out of earshot so I told her how I was a friend and that it was my duty....

We then sat in the car, this time I made sure that Divi sat in the front seat, I kept her hand in mine to give her the assurance that she is safe with me... I think I like holding her hand....

Who likes to hold their friend's hand? I do!

Since when? Did you ever hold Ekansh's hand, Nahi but Divi toh Family waali friend hai na.... Woh meri family hai aur main Riya ka bhi toh haath pakadta hoon....

Soon we dropped Ekansh and I started driving silently.....

She broke the silence and told me how she didn't want to tell at home... But I had already called Advi and he had told dadi... Moreover, I wanted Riya to see how strong her bhabhi is.... I told her the same and she didn't argue....

When we went inside, Advi tightly hugged Divi and dadi also hugged her, she then sent her to the room....

"She looks shaken.." Dadi said while looking at Divi who was climbing the stairs...

"Haan dadi, aap tension mat lo main dekhta hoon" I assured her and she went to sleep....

"Bhai please aap bhabhi ke saath rudee-" Advi was saying when I cut him....

"Advi relax kar! Woh meri friend hai I will take care of her... Waise only because of her, because she helped me regain my trust in friendship, I patched up with Ekansh and Ayaan today..." I told him and he gave me a hug...

"I am so happy for you bhai!" I patted his back and said...

"Ab main teri bhabhi ko dekhta hoon, by god bahut danger aurat hai!" Advi just chuckled... I was climbing the stairs when I realized that she hadn't had dinner... I turned to Advi and called him....

"Oye sun!"

"Ji bhai!"

"Yaar Divi ne dinner nahi kiya toh please uske liye kuch khaane ke liye dede..." He nodded while smiling and went to the kitchen while I went to the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! 

I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE....

ACTUALLY I AM NOT WELL SO PLEASE DEAL WITH IT....

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE LOVE