CHAPTER 52

VED'S POV:

When I went downstairs, I was stunned to see Papa and Vihaan sitting on the sofa, before either of us could say something papa said..

"Before either of you say anything, I want you to sit and listen to me, Riya call Divika.." Riya nodded and went away...

Riya came back and sat next to me...

"Bhai I called bhabhi, she and Siya bhabhi are on the way" She told me while rubbing my arm..

"I'm ok Riya" I tried to sound normal...

"I am not" She said and kept rubbing my arm....

In a short while Divi and bhabhi came, Divi sat next to me and held my hand...

When papa showed us the videos , I didn't know what to feel... It felt as if he was trying to say that even though Vihaan cheated on me, I should forgive him because Sonali is a bitch. But, when papa told us everything I was angry with myself...

I saw Vihaan crying...

What's the use of this life? I can't be a good husband, I am not a good son, My friend had to suffer so much because of me! I made Divi cry today, Riya gets panic attacks because of me! Won't it be better if I simply end my life... Everybody's sufferings will go away!

I got up and rushed to my room, I'll just jump from the balcony...

Before I could even reach the balcony, Divi hugged me.... She made me understand that everyone did what they did because the loved me...

Ved when so many people suffered because they want you to be ok, how would taking your life ever help you? The realization dawned over me and I realized that I was going to commit a big mistake of my life, it could've been the last mistake.....

I tried to make her move but she is stubborn, she forced me to talk about it... and I did...

I told her that I felt like a disappointment and she patiently dealt with me and told me how they all loved me... 

This is the same woman who was crying because of me a few hours ago but look at her now! She's here standing by me for me.... I need her in my life!

I fucking love her! I can't let her go!

I told her all my insecurities and she had an answer ready for all of them! It's like I fell in love with her al over again...

We went downstairs, I apologized to everyone, and true to Divi's words everyone forgave m e as well....

I wanted to talk to mummy papa too but they had already left, I'll go and meet them the first thing in the morning...

All of us were sitting, when dadi went to sleep.... Rudy and Riya went because, well Riya has college tomorrow and Rudy doesn't wanna be late to office tomorrow...

Advi also got up to go but I stopped him...

"Advi a minute?" I asked, he nodded and we went to a secluded corner...

"Ji bhai"

"First of all, I am really sorry that the thought of suiciding even came to my mind, I was feeling like a disappointment  but anyways, I wanted to tell you something..." He encouraged me to talk...

"So earlier today, I realized that I am in love with Divi" I said while grinning like a buffoon...

"And" He asked me hopefully...

"Divi and I have decided to give us a chance" He deserved to be the first one to know...

"Bhai- I am so happy for you guys! Oh my god!" He said and hugged me...