CHAPTER 23

VED'S POV:
Where the fuck do they keep popcorns in this kitchen now?

What the fuck ! I didn't even get my phone! I could've called Riya and asked where they are kept...

I should just try searching for them again... and if I don't find them, I'll go upstairs and ask Riya or Advi where they are kept....

I was searching for them when Divika startled me by calling me out...

Shev gave me the popcorns.... I told her that I talked to Riya about her attacks, I don't know why but, I wanted to let Divika know about it....

She told me how dadi , Rudy, Advi and Riya are a part of her family...

I couldn't help but admire her when she claimed them as her family.. I feel so grateful for having her in my life.. She is the definition of a true friend....

She was going back when I apologized for what happened in the bar and she just said that we should forget about it and I couldn't agree more with her....

I don't know what came over me and I asked her if I could get a hug...

I fucking stuttered while asking for a hug...

Her hugs just make me feel safe and they assure me that maybe everything can be fixed....

I confessed on how she made me regain my trust in friendship that I had lost because of fucking Vihaan....

We were still in the hug when she told me that I could call her Divi and that just gave me this warmth, this feeling that I can't really explain but I knew that she is family for me, then and there...

I went on... and told her that she was family to me...

As I finished speaking... Riya came in the kitchen groaning.....

"Oh god! why me again! why can't you two get a room! there are many in this house!" 

"We were just hugging Riya!" I tried to reason out....

"Oh of course bhai! but seriously if you guys want , you can literally go to any-"

Divi cut her saying, "It's getting late Riya! we have to go for Rudy's graduation tomorrow! Good night!" and she walked off....

Riya came near me, took the popcorn bowl and started walking towards the room...

"Hey! wait for me!" I exclaimed quietly!

"Well, bhai! it took you 35mins to make popcorns or should I say to romance your wife! Advi bhai has gone to sleep! let's eat these and sleep.. I missed a wonderful chance to force Advi bhai to see a rom com! Come on! It would have been so fun! or maybe we could've seen a horror movie! Advi bhai would've literally slept hugging you like old times!" She ended up laughing on her own blabbering... 

The last is true though!

"I have no interest in cuddling Advi! I have a wife now yaar! come on!"

I remember when Riya came to me and told me to watch a horror movie with her....

"Princess... Why don't you ask Advi or Rudy to watch it with you? I have a meeting today bacha.. I can't stay home.."

"Bhai please! Advi bhai straightaway denied and Rudy bhai is going for a camp today!"

"Shit! I forgot Rudy was going! Tell you what! I'll cancel my meeting, we can see Rudy off and then watch whichever movie you wanna watch! We can also force Advi to watch it since he is so scared of  it!"