CHAPTER 55

DIVIKA'S POV:

I will never ever regret giving us a chance....

I am so fucking dumb. How can I start crying on a misunderstanding! And this man! God I am in love!

His voice is so beautiful! It manages to create so many feelings inside me... The fact that he knows how to sing! I got a jackpot! 

He confessed that he likes me! I- oh my god! Ved likes me! I feel like a teenager whose bursting with emotions! Omg! 

"Divi" I heard him and looked at him....

He held my hand that is hurting making me flinch...

"Shit! I am so sorry! I just keep forgetting!" He sounded genuinely apologetic...

"Relax Ved! it's ok!" I calmed him down and he just nodded...

"Pata hai I sang after like 5 years today, I- Divi I'll be honest ok, I express my feelings through songs and touch. By touch, I don't mean erotically I mean it is a part but-" 

"God Ved it's ok! Relax... I understand ok?" I gave him the assurance he needed and he hummed...

I think it will take him some time to be normal and till then he needs me to be there and I will be there for him....

I was just think about Ved when my phone rang.... It was Naksh bhai calling....

"Haanji bhai!"

"Divi is everything alright? Siya didn't pick up her phone... should I come to pick you up..."

"Bhai everything's ok.... And about di's phone... she must be busy..."

"You're not with her?"

"No! I am out..."

"Are you alone? Where are you going?"

"Bhai I am with Ved.."

"Why are you with him Divi! I swear if he makes you cry again I will not leave him" I am trying so hard to not laugh.....

Let's have some fun! I put the phone on speaker...

"Bhai he did hurt my hand" I tried to sound like a victim and Ved looked at me bewildered...

"That asshole! Why the fuck are you with him! where are you guys tell me now! Divi I swear to god! How dare he even touch you! He will end up in the lock up! That asshole-" Bhai sounded so angry... Ved cut him off....

"Woah woah! ek minute. Naksh bhai aap mujhe gaali toh de rahe ho but maine kara kya hai?" Ved sounded so scared...

"Saale! you fucker! You made my sister cry and now you hurt your hand!"

"Bhai! I didn't intentionally hurt her hand! I would never in a million years even think of hurting her! Please! I love" He love what! I looked at him with wide eyes...

He simply cleared his throat and said...

"The point is that.... I know I made a mistake and I am trying to fix it and here your dearest sister is trying her  best to not laugh..." He added with a smirk...

"Divi!" Bhai scolded me....

"What! It was fun ok?" I said trying to sound innocent...

"Tu khush hai na?" He asked me....

"Bahut." I said looking at Ved...

"Ok then, when will you guys come home?" 

"Pata nahi... probably after breakfast.."