CHAPTER 43

DIVIKA'S POV:

Everybody had had their breakfast and were now talking to each other....

"Divi!" Papa called me in a corner...

"Yes!" I said going to him...

He cupped my face and asked...

"Tu theek hai na, I just came to check on you... I didn't know you had guests over.."  

"Arre papa! I am perfect yaar! and I am happy that you stopped to see me! It made me happy!" I said cheerfully...

Jiju was passing by and he came towards us..

"Mamu, I can assure you that Divi will never be hurt with Ved! Aur agar Ved ne kuch kara toh I am here na!" JIju said assuring papa...

"hahahah! Of course Ekansh! Also, thanks a lot for calling the police and me yesterday.." Papa said looking at jiju...

"Arre papa! Thank you kiss baat ka? After all saali bhi toh aadhi gharwali hoti hai!" He said while putting his arm around my shoulders making all three of us laugh...

"Chalo, ab main chalta hoon!" Papa said giving me a tight hug...

He then bid everybody bye and went...

Dadi was in her room, everyone else was sitting in the living room..

"Guys! I am formally inviting all of you for dinner today! And Saijal, that includes you too!" everyone just nodded while Saijal objected...

"umm, What will I-" She was cut off by Ayaan...

"You're bhabhi's friend so hanging out together won't be so bad would it?" Ayaan asked her sweetly...

"I mean you guys-"

"Oh come on Saijal! You're a part of the group anyways!" Ved said and that left no room for discussion...

"Guys I gotta go now! Office jaana hai phir cafe bhi.. toh bye!" Jiju got up and di got up too...

"App kahaan chali? we were supposed to go for last minute shopping na!" I reminded her..

"Yeah.." She sounded dejected and sat back on her seat...

jiju bid everyone bye and then came towards us, di, Saijal and I were sitting on a sofa...

I got up to hug him and as a courtesy, Saijal got up too while di kept sitting..

"Yeh jo tune kiya hai na miss innocent, dekh tune sad kardiya apni di ko!" He said while hugging me making me giggle...

"Theek hai na! Ab guilty mat feel karao!" He just shook his head while letting go off me...

He then shook Saijal's hand..

"Nice meeting you Saijal! I hope you like us enough to hang out with us.." 

"Of course jiju!" Saijal said with a smile...

He tried to gesture me through his eyes to leave us alone but I played dumb...

He just sighed, went ahead and kissed di's cheek making her gasp and whispered 

"See you" And went without looking back but I could see the blush creeping up his neck..

I looked at di and she was so red!

"aww di!" I cooed...

" Jiju is so adorable!" Saijal cooed...

"Shut up both of you!" Di tried to be angry but ended up agreein with us..