CHAPTER 48

VED'S POV:

I woke up to see Riya cuddling into me... Last night, when I had reached home Riya was waiting in my room... She had told me how she was bored and didn't want to sleep... We then saw 'Jab We Met" And as usual, she fell asleep while watching the movie...

As much as I tell her that I don't like to cuddle with her, I love cuddling her.... I just say that I don't like it to tease her and she gets annoyed very easily... It has been like this since forever.....

I just close my eyes and go back to sleep not wanting to get up...

"Bhai" I feel someone shaking me... I groan and open my eyes and look at Riya confused....

"Move! I need to go to the washroom" I hear her whine I just move to the other side and go back to sleeping....

I hear my phone ringing which makes me get up.... I groan and pick up the call...

"Hello" I say groggily...

"Good morning Ved!" Divi's cheerful voice greets me and I swear my heart skip a beat.

"Good morning!" I greet her back while smiling to myself....

"Woh actually-" Divi was saying something but was cut off because Riya walked in the same time while drying her hair and threw the towel on me... making me groan...

"Advi bhai called and I quote him, tell the butcher he's late and he better come to the office on time" She tried to mimic Advi's voice but failed miserably making Divi and I chuckle....

Riya then looks at me and comments, " You look happy! Are you talking to bhabhi?"

"I- uh no-ah yes" I don't know why the fuck do I stutter ut I did hear Divi giggle making me smile....

"Oh my god you're so whipped!" Riya squeeles and ran away from the room....

"Bolo Divi.." I go back to talking to Divi...

"Woh actually Saijal called and you need to go to the office, you're late.." What is the time time that everyone is telling me that I am late..

"Time kya ho raha hai?" I ask Divi, she chuckles and tells me that it is 11am making me curse...

"Fuck Fuck! I am so late! I'll talk to you later..." She just chuckles and says bye before cutting the call....

I quickly bathe and rush to the office and see a frustrated advi sitting in my cabin...

"Bhai you need to sign these checks now!"Advi says calmly and passes a bundle of checks towards me and Saijal enters at the same time...

"Sir, Patil is ready with his report, you had called him at 10am... I had to lie to him that you were stuck in a breakfast meeting.." I nod and tell her to send him inside...

He goes over the report and tells me about his department I then dismiss him and Saijal enters...

" I was here by 9am so I-" I cut her off...

"Alright Alrigth! I am sorry! I know I am late stop taunting me yaar! Give me a break!" I whine and she chuckles...

"Acha ok ok.. can I ask you for a favor as a friend?" I nod...

"Can you please keep Rudra in your cabin during the lunch today?" She literally pleads me through her eyes....

"Did he trouble you or something?" I asked her...

"No... actually he insists on having lunch with Advait and I kinda have plans today!" She says..

"Oh acha but don't I have a meeting over lunch?" I ask her just to rile her up...