CHAPTER 15

VED'S POV:

I got up so fresh today... After telling Divika about everything I feel as if a burden is off me... I think she needed to know about all of it... Now I need to do something about Riya's panic attacks I don't want them to be affecting her in the long run... 

I got up from the sofa and saw Divika's cute little face... she looks so cute while sleeping.. also, God! her smile is so contagious every time I see her smiling I automatically end up smiling... She is so beautiful-

Ved! stop thinking about her beauty she is your friend and you can not fall for anybody now. Not after what that bitch did to you.

Thinking about what that bitch Sonali did to me... I made my way to the gym where I saw Rudy and Advi already working out...

"Good morning bhai!" Rudy exclaimed and I sternly nodded at him and started my work out...

I could hear Advi and Rudy talking in hushed tones...

"Bhai Ved bhaiya doesn't seem in a good mood.. Do u think he's mad at me?"

"Nahi Rudy! why would he be mad at you?"

" I told him that I wanted to learn under him toh-"

"Rudy tu overthink mat kar... let me talk to him tu jaa!"

"OK bhai!" 

And Rudy went when Advi came to me...

"Bhai kya hua? did he-"

"Stop acting as if you don't know! He hid the fact that he is graduating tomorrow from me so he is gonna bear the consequences."

"Bhai bacha-"

"He is not a kid anymore! you need to stop defending him." I told him sternly.

"Yaar" he said frustratedly

"What?" I said angrily.

"You know what? you are the most selfish man I have seen in life. How in the fucking world can u expect us to suddenly behave the way we used to 5 years ago. Do you have any goddamn idea how hard was it for the three of us when you isolated yourself 5 years ago? Did you once think of your princess? or Rudy or for the fact me? Do you have any idea how hard was it for me to see them crying! crying like they had lost someone again. Riya went to the limit of calling herself unlucky in your life! She fucking blamed herself for what happened between you and Sonali! Do you have any idea how dadi felt. but now The Great Mister Ved Singh Oberoi wants us to go to how our relation was 5 years ago. out of the blue." He exploded and ran his hand through his hair.

All I could do was feel guilty and ashamed for what I did. I don't know what to say.

Advi broke the long silence..

" God! Bhai I am so sorry I shouldn't have said this... It was a tough time for you I am really sorry.. I was frustrated with work and I took it out on you... I am very sorry...I-"

"No advi you are right! I am sorry! I fucking didn't realized I was so absorbed with the fact that Sonali and Vihaan could betray me the way they did and the fact that I let Vave break. I am so sorry Advi. I fucking broke the promise I made to chacha and chachi. I am the reason for the behaviour I am getting from you guys... please forgive me... I am trying to get back to the way I was just support me a bit..." I cut him off and a lone tear escaped from my eye... he looked at me and started crying... I hugged him...

"Bhai you didn't break your promise.. you fought with tauji also for us... you gave us a place in this house and your company that is enough."

"Advi this is your house. and fighting with Mr. Oberoi was my duty... please help me in getting back to the way I was.. I don't want Riya or Rudy to think twice before saying anything to me.."

"Yes bhai I am always there with you.."

We broke of the hug... He was going out of the gym when I told him that I told Divika all about Sonali and Vave

"I told Divika everything about Vave"

He looked at me with shock written all over his face and asked,"What was her reaction?"

"She hugged me and I liked it"

" I am happy for you bhai.. you are finally moving on"

"I don't know about that but I definately feel lighter after last night's conversation and after your explosion"

"Bhai yaar!" He whined and I just chuckled....

I clearly could not workout now so I went to my room.... I noticed that Divika was no longer there... I took a shower and got ready to go to office...

I was outside Dadi's room when I saw Divika and she called out to me...

She was telling me that she wanted to talk to me about something when I saw Dadi coming out of her room and decided to be extra cheezy with Divika.

I noticed that she hesitated when I hugged her...  maybe its just because she isn't used to me hugging her... anyways after hugging dadi I left for office...

________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW IT IS A VERY LATE AND A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT I WILL UPDATE A LONGER AND BETTER CHAPTER BY TOMORROW.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING MY BOOK

DO COMMENT AND VOTE

LOVE LOVE

@stutui THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU