CHAPTER 40

VED'S POV:

I went to the room only to be tackled in a tight hug by Divika. She again started thanking me...

I don't understand that shy can't she get one thing straight in her head, She is my friend and a part of my family now... Plus any sane man would've done what I did for anybody....

I joked to make her feel better which resulted in both of us laughing while hugging each other... Her hugs are something, they always relax me no matter in which situation I am... I guess that's what a good friend does...

And you like kissing your good friend- Fuck! Shut up Ved! She is your best friend...

We broke the hug and I looked at her face...

"Chalo let me apply medicine to your face" She said while eyeing my face...

Yaar! I hate applying ointments! It's like they cause more pain then the bruise is causing me! But if I admit that to her, she will make fun of me and won't let it go for like forever!

"It's not needed!" I said while eyeing the ointment... 

"Ok! Phir tu khud laga le!" She said and tossed the tube towards me...

I hesitantly squeezed a bit of the ointment on my finger but I started getting scared looking at it, it always causes more pain to me plus it burns, ugh I hate it!

She started laughing at me, I tried  glaring  at her for sometime but ultimately succumbed to laughter... Her laughter is simply contagious, It's not my fault that she looks so beautiful when she laughs, and ohh her neck-

Shut the Fuck up Ved she is your family for fuck's sake!

Yeah! She's your wife! You're supposed to find her beauti-

Shut up! Don't think about it. All of this is just stupid. She's your friend.

Once we had stopped laughing she said, "Chal, now let me do it warna itne sundar chehre par bruises ache nahi lagenge", making me chuckle and shake my head at her...

She started applying the ointment and I started flinching every time her hand brushed my face.... She got annoyed and looked at me...

"You! look at me and stop flinching!" She said annoyed...

She was again going to start applying when someone knocked on the door...

"Come in!" She said and Advi walked in with a tray...

"Butler at service ma'am! I have your favorite sandwiches and some milk for you!" He said making us chuckle.... he kept the tray and came forward with a phone and started clicking pictures....

"Arre dekho dekho! my bhai-bhabhi! so romantic!" I just groaned...

"Arre yaar Advi main kya karoon, ab isse lagi bhi toh meri wajah se hai na!" Divi groaned and I just shook my head...

"Anyways! bhabhi! Thanks a lot for exchanging the old grumpy man with my Ved bhai! He patched up with Ekansh and Ayaan bhai! yeh miracle hua kaise?" Advi asked..

"Yaar, my sister is getting married to your Ekansh bhai so that's how Ved and he met again and he hit Ved, but ultimately they made up! And jiju further helped Ayaan and Ved patch up!" She completed explaining it to Advi and then looked at me....

"Kuch hua" I just started at her confused

"Maine ointment laga bhi di, kuch feel hua?" She asked again and I nodded in realization and then shook my head indicating that I felt nothing...

She giggled looking at me.... She then got up and started eating the sandwiches that Advi bought....

"I won't have milk! I had wine today!" She told Advi who nodded...