CHAPTER 18

DIVIKA'S POV:

I wasn't surprised when she look all shocked when she asked me,

""So bhabhi you are not at all affected that your husband chose his sister over you?" and I replied "no" in a very duh tone... 

I mean the way Sonali behaved with her I am not surprised....

I don't know what in the world is wrong with Akki why did he have to talk about going out in front of Ved and why in the fucking world did he invite Ved with us?  And when Ved insisted on me going I couldn't deny... Well honestly I am glad that we are going...

I felt so proud of Advi when he told Ved that he wanted to lead today's meeting... I felt  as if- I don't have words to descrie how proud I felt....

When Everyone left Riya looked at me nervously....

"Ummm bhabhi!"

"Yes Riya?" 

"umm.... c..could we w-wa-wait for the meeting to be over?" She said hesitantly...

"Of course Riya why were you hesitating?"

"I thought you were busy..."

"Riya! dekh... I know that you have a very depreciative image of your bhai's partner from past but you need to accept that I am very different from Sonali... Your bhai's priority is his family and I understand that... I know your importance in his life and trust me you are very important so stop worrying about it and trust me your bhai is trying to get back to his normal form..."

I tried to explain everything to her but she just nodded and looked away...

"Riya what's wrong?"

"I shouldn't have compared you to Sonali... I am sorry.."

"Arre! stop worrying it is natural for you to do so! Relax kar!"

"Thank you bhabhi!" She said happily to which I sassily replied

"I know I am the best!" To which we both ended up laughing and talking a lot....

After sometime Riya started getting nervous for Advi and anxious for the end result I tried to calm her down but all my efforts went in vain...

Suddenly when the cabin door opened Riya jumped up and started shooting questions to Ved and Advi... But when Ved said that Advi had dissappointed him I felt very dejected thinking about what might be going in Advi's mind... 

When I saw the brother-sister duo sharing that moment a tear escaped my eyes and that is when Ved decided to look at me and tell me that he was just playing with Riya... when Ved broke the news to Riya she started jumping and banging at the washroom's door telling Advi to come out faster... 

When Advi came out he Riya hugged him tightly and then he touched my feet making me feel extremely old... 

Then Ved shooed Advi and Riya away so that we could talk... And Riya teased us in that also... After they went Ved made me sit on the couch and we started talking...

I don't know why but I told him how I preferred  this new side of his more...

We then talked about Riya and everything and I really felt that my opinion actually mattered and he was answering everything truly.. I teased him to make the atmosphere a bit light and I think it worked....

When we reached Advi's cabin while laughing and talking Ved knocked on his cabin... 

"Who is it?" Advi replied... 

To which Ved said while peeking inside...

"Mr. Oberoi may we come in?" Advi just blushed and replied "Kya yaar bhai!"

Advi and I just laughed to it....

"Dekho bhai in love birds ko! kuch time saath main spend karke kitne khush hain!" 

I just pretended to blush at that to which Ved replied

"Riya itna sa time toh enough nahi tha! but I am happy abhi because firstly you came here after so long and secondly Advi made me so proud today!" 

"Yeh sab chodho! Tum log celebrate kaise karoge?" I asked them..

"Bhabhi ismain kya celebrate karein?"  Advi said tyo which Ved replied

"Abhi toh it is late to make any preparations but tomorrow there will be a small party at home.... I'll invite Dev papa, Akshit and Saijal... I'll ask dadi to invite Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi because if they are not invited then media will make it  a gossip and Riya and Advi you guys should invite your friends.. I'll tell Rudy also.."

"But bhai tomorrow is Rudy's day na! let it be for him... We'll have a party when this deal goes through... please na!" Advi said and Ved agreed after thinking...

"Ab final hogaya! toh suno let's go home na! dadi aur lambu ko bhi we have to infprm on how smart my brother really is!" Riya said everybody laughed to that....

"So you guys head home Divi and I will come after sometime I have some work and no Riya it os not romance!" Ved said...

"Arre bhai! when did I say that you guys were gonna romance?" Riya said with such an innocent face that I almost fell for her trap...

"I know you a bit too well princesses! chal Divi!" Ved said with a smirk and held my hand and almost dragged me out of Advi's cabin and immediately left my hand.. obviously he didn't want the staff gossiping about him..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I AM TRYING MY BEST TO GIVE YOU REGULAR UPDATED...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT..

LOVE LOVE