CHAPTER 20

DIVIKA'S POV:

I was in the car with Ved when my phone Akki called me, he told me how he has reconciled with his so called girlfriend.... and how today's plan has been cancelled...

To be very honest, I am happy that the plan got cancelled, I should be at home today since it is an important day for Advi....

Ved  took me to his chacha-chachi's place and I noticed how it is kept in such a great way... Everything is clean and it feels as if someone lives there...

He went in some room while I was admiring the pictures on the wall when Riya called me...

"Bhabhi!"

"Yes Riya!"

"Where are you guys... you know na you have a room here you guys can romance here!"

"Riya!" I said a bit sternly....

"You can't scold me, you love me too much just like you love my  bhai!"

"I Agree you-"

"Aww bhabhi! you finally admitted that you are in love with my brother!" She cut me off!

"Riya yaar!"

"Acha ok ok! relax now stop romancing and come home soon please!"

"Alright! bye!"

"Come soon" She said and cut the call...

Just when the call ended..... Ved came out with a box in his hand and we went home.."

we were going to dadi's room when Riya came and started teasing me while Ved left me alone to handle it, how mean of him..

"So bhabhi?"

"Soooo?"

"How was it?"

"what?"

"You know.... the kiss bhai might've given you before coming here..."

"Riyaaaaaaa!" I whined and started running behind her....

I was chasing her while she was laughing wen dadi called us... We went to her room when dadi called me near her....

Dadi handed me the box that Ved got and told me to give it to Advi.. How could I gift him something that belonged to his father...

Dadi told me how he compared me to his mother and I felt so honored.... I never had a mother and here this guy compares me to his mother....  I gave him the box and he hugged me tightly... I tried to calm down the atmosphere by commenting on my age to which he just told me how I was Ved's wife.... 

"Toh main sirf tere Ved bhai ki wife hoon?" I asked in fake anger.

"Arre nahi bhabhi! aap toh usse zyada important ho!" He said while keeping an arm around me....

I gave him a smile in return and hugged him again....

Rudy and Ved had a round of banter after which Rudy suggested going out.... 

At the end it was decided that we will go to flying saucers.... Ved asked me to call Saijal... I confirmed if it was ok if I called her to which Ved replied positively...

I called Saijal....

"Helloo!!" I said in an excited voice!

"Why are you so excited?" she replied, sulking....

"Because we are going dancing!"

"great have fun!"

"You are joining us and We will pick you up.... No excuses!"

"Alright! I'll come and be like Mr. Oberoi, please don't mind me I'll just get drunk and bitch about you to my friend!" She said sarcastically and I started laughing! 

"Chal bye! I need to get ready!" I said in between my laughs and went to Ved and informed him... 

 I was choosing what to wear when Riya entered in the room...

"bhabhi! I need some help!"

"Bolo Riya!"

"Can I change in your room? actually my dress has a zipper..."

"Of course yaar! you don't have to ask..." 

She quickly changed and went to do her makeup and hair and I decided to wear a spaghetti top with ripped jeans...

I went out when I saw that Riya was dressed, I complimented her and she returned the favor with a suggestive wink of course.

I almost called Riya 'Princess' but realized at the right time, I don't know would Ved and and the others react so I let go of it...

We picked Saijal and soon reached the pub when Riya suggested to go somewhere else but Ved insisted on going in flying saucers with a clenched jaw and I suspected that something was wrong.. We gout out of the car...

Riya was saying something to Ved when he asked me if he could talk me for a moment...

He told me how Sonali was there and I immediately understood what he expected of me... anyways a few pecks here and there don't matter, right?

He kept his hand around my wrist and I felt really good.... He looked at me and nodded indicating that I was ok with it...

I could sense someone looking at me while Ved casually gave me a peck on my cheek and understood that Sonali was somewhere around..

Ved ordered a beer for Riya and I could see that Riya was just acting as if it is her first time... 

Rudy took Advi and Riya on the dance floor... 

I was taking Saijal there with me but I took Ved's hand as well and pulled both of them on the dance floor...

Ved came a bit close to me while dancing and mouthed 'Sonali' to me and I understood and started dancing with him... 

"Shots!" Advi exclaimed and we went to the bar and took shots, , Riya of course didn't take one...

After two or three shots my hormones woke up and I realized how close I was dancing to with my handsome husband..

While dancing he slowly took me to a secluded corner... probably because of Sonali being around....

My back hit the wall and I couldn't think of anything but his eyes and his oh so juicy looking lips He slowly leaned towards me I too leaned towards him and our lips met... My hands went to his hair while his went to my ass..... He bit my lip and I moaned.. He then took his tongue in my mouth and I felt tingles go through my  spine and completely lost it and started kissing him wildly.... We were totally absorbed without having any idea about our surroundings until we heard a gasp and we froze.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE... I WILL TRY AND GIVE ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT 

LOVE LOVE