CHAPTER 41

DIVIKA'S POV:

My morning has been going great! I went for a walk and when I came back, I saw Ved in the kitchen working his ass off to make breakfast for everyone... He had told me that jiju, Di, Saijal and Ayaan were coming over today for breakfast! He was so excited about it! I mean as much as I have seen him for the past few months, he has never looked so excited about any thing....

I just came downstairs after taking a good bath and as soon as I sat on the chair, I heard Riya shout, I quickly rushed to the kitchen to see what's wrong and realized that she just got super excited about Ved cooking today...

These 4 siblings or cousins, whatever they are! They have this bond and I am so glad that I could do anything to help that bond become stronger... Once we were out of the kitchen, I went to Rudy and apologized about yesterday....

"Hey, Rudy!" I called him...

"Yes beautiful!" I just gave him a smile and continued...

"Yaar! I am very sorry about just vanishing yesterday, so papa decided to tell my mamu about my marriage and everything-" I sighed..

"Bhabhi! bhabhi!" He said while holding my shoulders...

"You need to relax! It's alright! It's not a big deal anyways"

"No Rudy! It is a big deal! And I want to properly apologize...sooo I'll take us out for lunch?" I asked looking at him with puppy eyes, making him chuckle...

"Bhabhi! Let's get this clear! Ved Bhaiya is cooking today! Can the day get any bett-" He got cut by another shout of Riya's

I turned around and saw jiju and Ayaan standing there with these big grins... Not wanting to disturb their moment, I hugged Saijal and di...

"Surprise!" Jiju said cheerfully while hopefully looking at Riya and Rudy... Who stood there stunned while Advi came with ease and hugged each of them...

"He told you! didn't he?" Jiju asked Advi...

"Yeah, you see I am the right hand guy!" Advi said sassily...

"Of course you are!" Ayaan exclaimed while taking him in another hug...

Jiju walked upto Riya and Rudy and took them in a hug...

Saijal got a call so she walked out while di came upto me...

"Pata hai, I know Ekansh and Ayaan for like the last 2 months! But I never saw them this excited ever before!" 

"Ok guys! Let me introduce to somebody!" Jiju said while walking upto us...

He took di's hand and pulled her next to him...

"This is Siya guys! We have our roka tomorrow!" As soon as jiju said that Riya hugged him tightly.... 

"Dekha! I told you! This little princess will be more excited than me!" Jiju said while lovingly patting Riya's back...

"Guys! Before his fiance! She's my cousin too! you know the Siya di I talk about!" The last part was a lie...

"Yeah yeah! of course bhabhi! we remember your Siya di!" Rudy said with over acting of course, while keeping his arm around my shoulder...

He asked for di's hand...

"Hi bhabhi! I am Rudra! And I just have one request.. whatever this cheesy guy might have said about me, is a lie!" He said while kissing di's hand...

"Nice to meet you Rudra! And I am sure Divi never talked about me and whatever this man has said about you, they were all praises!" Bhabhi said with a slight chuckle...