CHAPTER 51

DIVIKA'S POV:

I had made up with di, and as told Naksh bhai was here with ice cream!

"Pata hai! I miss you guys so much!" Bhai said...

"Toh aapko kisne bola hai Bombay jaakar basne ko? Papa also told me that now, you are not needed there as a compulsion.." Di told us while I leaned into bhai...

"Haan matlab Delhi waapas aajao, girlfriend banao aur mujhe late night drives par lekar jao!" I said while smiling and looking at him..

"Haan beta! Girlfriend banakar bhai tujhe he toh drive par lekar jaayenge" Di said sarcastically and I made a face...

"Kya yaar di! Don't burst my bubble na!" I whined....

"Chup karo dono! Girlfriend ko sunset dikhane le jaaonga aur tum dono ko raat ko drive par!" Bhai said while winking making us giggle..

"Yaad hai jab hamari long drive 2 minutes ki banke reh gayi thi?" Di suddenly remembered and I started laughing..

"Yaar you guys are my sisters! Acha ok fine, mera aaj subah subah break up hua hai! Thodhi space chahiye!" I tried to mimic Naksh bhai and earned a groan in return...

"Matla car start karte he u banged your head on the steering wheel aur jab humne poocha kya hua toh bola hum sisters hain" Di pointed it out...

"Haan matlab what difference does it make?" I asked, Bhai was going to say something but my phone started ringing...

Riya is calling me at this hour, I looked at di and she encouraged me to accept the call.. I kept it on speaker...

"Hello" She sounded panicked...

"What's wrong Riya?" I asked worried...

"Bhabhi! Badhe papa has come with V-Vihaan" I was shocked...

"Riya are you sure?" I asked just to confirm....

"Yes bhabhi! Aap please jaldi aajao and haan get Siya bhabhi also.." She sounded so worried...

"Yes Riya I am on my way..." Bhai looked at me confused and di got up quickly to change..

"Bhai! I'll tell you everything in the car aap please jaldi se wake bua and fufaji up" He nodded and quickly went out...

I simply wore a track pant under the t-shirt that I was wearing, di also came out after changing in a kurti and leggings..

We rushed downstairs, fufaji and bua were standing there concerned...

"Woh actually ghar par kuch issue ho gaya hai! hum aapko aakar batate hain"  I said...

"ok, but dhyaan rakhna" fufaji said, we just nodded and quickly rushed to the car...

"Batao mujhe, what has happened...." Bhai asked and started driving...

"So basically, Ved, Ayaan and Jiju ad another friend Vihaan, they were a band, but that asshole Vihaan slept with Ved's then girlfriend.... " I said as briefly as I could...

Bhai just nodded and we soon reached home...

I called Riya to open the door, she obliged..

"Bhai you go home! someone will drop us..." Bhai nodded and gave di a spare key because she had a sling bag with her...

We quickly went in and saw Everybody sitting on the sofa set, there was a deadly silence that was scaring the shit out of me.... Di rushed next to jiju, Ayaan shifted to give her space... I saw Ved and realized that he was clenching and unclenching his jaw and his hands were gripping the sofa... I quickly went next to him, the seat was empty....