CHAPTER 25

VED'S POV:

A soft voice woke me up.... I look at the person who was waking me up and realized that it was Divi trying to wake me up.... I then looked at Riya who was hugging me tightly.....

She looks so adorable.... I kissed her forehead and started caressing her hair and she slowly woke up....

She looked at me rubbed her eyes and then again hugged me..... and asked in a croaky voice....

"We actually saw that movie?" 

"Not really, we slept within 15 minutes Princess..."

"Yeah yeah! but thank you for the movie night after so many years!" She exclaimed

"I love you bhai!" She said while trying to snuggle into me...

"I know what exactly you are trying to do.... get up now!" I said while caressing her hair...

She looked at me with a pout I just ruffled her hair and chuckled....

"Come on now! We'll get late!" She just shook her head and went to the  washroom....

I also went to my room.... and quickly got ready....

When I was going downstairs I saw Riya coming towards me... I put my arm around her shoulder and then we went downstairs.....

"Aaj aapko bahut pyaar aa raha mujh par!" She said with a smirk...

"Arre!" I exclaimed...

"Nahi, I mean first you woke me up with cuddles and you put your hair in my hand! you didn't even confirm if I had washed my hair yesterday!"

"Correction! You cuddled into me and your hair looked clean to me and I love you!" I said and kissed her forehead....

"Appko kya chahiye bhai?" 

"Matlab ab main apni choti behen ko pyaar bhi nahi kar sakta na!" I whined and touched dadi's legs and sat on the dinning table to have my breakfast...

Riya just giggled at me and hugged dadi....

I had just taken a seat when Advi said....

"It's getting late, after you Saijal...."

Why did I find it suspicious but for some reason I decided to probe into it and offered to drop her and Advi immediately denied without even letting Saijal open her mouth and he went on to explaining a lame excuse....

I smirked at him and he just looked the other way...

divi then went to get ready...

While I was having breakfast dadi also came and sat next to me and Riya broke the silence....

"Dadi! aapko pata hai aaj bhai mujhe bahut pyarr kar rahe hain  pata nahi inhe kya chahiye!"She accused me...

"Arre! I love you and I am expressing it! Problem kya hai?" I said defensively

Dadi just started laughing at that....

"Bhai it's very unusual you know..."

"But I was like that before everything happened right!" I said in a low voice....

Riya kissed my cheek and said,

"I love myself too bhai!" She gave me a cheeky smile and I chuckled...

She then left to keep her used plates and I asked dadi....

"Dadi aaj Rudy ki graduation hai.... aap chalogi...." 

"But usne toh bataya hi nahi...."

"Dadi meri galti hai.... usse lagta hai ki main bahut busy hota hoon aur usne Divi ko bhi nahi bataya kyunki woh mujhe bata deti..."