Blunt

I held the blunt in between my fingers and looked down at it. I felt a rush of excitement as I lifted it to my lips. I held the lighter and lit the end. I made sure to savour it. I took the first breath in and then took the blunt out of my mouth. As I let the smoke out, I felt the overwhelming sense of peace wash over me.

"Oh, that's so good," I sighed. I let in another breath.

Brazil had rolled him and Russia a blunt and were waiting for the lighter. I handed it over to them and before long, we were all just chilling out.

"This, this is how life was meant to be spent," Brazil sighed.

Russia and I just nodded our head and agreed.

"Iraq should join us," I said.

"Nah, that little sissy wouldn't even give it a try," Brazil said.

"Iraq is still a part of our gang. He should be here with us," Russia added.

"Fine, who is going to get him?" Brazil sighed.

"I vote Zed goes," Russia said.

"Fine," I said. I stood up. I took one last smoke and handed the blunt to Russia to keep it safe.

I started walking out from behind the school, trying to look for Iraq. As I entered the main field, I felt a little disorientated. I started to stumble around a little bit, but I managed to make my way to the centre of the field.

I kind of just stood there, doing nothing. I had forgotten what I came out here to do.

What was it... to pick flowers? To dig a hole?

I noticed my good ol' brother walking towards me, he looked angry.

"Get out of the f#cking way!" Australia shouted.

"Oh that's right, I'm meeting him for a fight," I mumbled to myself.

Without really thinking, I walked up to him, and before he could say anything, I punched him in the face.

"Argh! What the hell!!" He shouted. He punched me back and I just stood my ground.

It didn't take long before we were full on fighting. I was kind of surprised that no teachers saw us fighting, or no one tried to stop us. Well, until America and Canada came along.

America grabbed my flailing arms and tried to pull me away from Australia. Canada was trying his best to Aus, grabbing him around the waist and picking him up.

"What are you two doing?!" Canada asked.

"He started it!" Aus shouted, pointing at me.

"He was standing in the middle of the game, and when Australia tried to get him to move, New Zealand punched him," Someone else explained.

America wouldn't let go of me, he held my hands behind my back and I kind of gave up trying to escape. I just felt tired. Canada let go of Australia and walked over to me. He looked at me suspiciously.

He knelt down and smelt my breath. It seemed weird, but when it hit me, I realised what I had done. Canada hit me across the face.

"Wait till we get home," He whispered.

I f#cked up. I seriously f#cked up.

Everyone was surrounding us now, but I didn't feel as self-conscious as I usually would. I felt relaxed and as if I could take on everyone in a fight.

"Good luck," America sighed as he let me go. I stood up and walked over to Canada who was watching me. I went to punch him, but he caught my arm and held it tightly.

"Don't even try that with me," He muttered.

He pushed me to the ground and walked away. Oh, he was absolutely going to kick my a$$. But I still couldn't care less. I scanned the crowd that had gathered around and spotted Iraq walking away.

"Hey! Iraq!" I shouted. He kept walking away. I stood to try and follow him, but I felt dizzy and lost him in seconds. I decided to just go back to behind the school. But I should have noticed Canada following me.

I didn't really think much of it, but by the time I came back to see the others, they were higher than me.

"So you did steal it!" Canada shouted from behind me. He walked over to Brazil who was holding the small bag and snatched it off of him.

"Do you think he can see us?" Brazil asked with hush tone.

"Nah," Russia replied with a shallow laugh.

Canada kicked Brazil and Brazil didn't react. He kind of just giggled.

"You have to pay me back for this," Canada said, holding my arm.

"I won't tell dad, but I'm expecting payment by the end of the week, but for now. You are coming with me to the bathroom," He said, dragging me out from behind the school. He took me to the isolated bathrooms that no one uses anymore.

He placed me in front of the mirror and I was stuck looking at myself. I looked funny. My eyes were red and looked really tired. I watched as he turned on the tap, but I was way too slow to realise what was going on.

Canada slammed my face under the cold running water and he held me there for what seemed like forever. It shocked me so much, I tried to fight against him, but it didn't work. All I could do was hold my breath.

When he let me up, he pushed me against the wall.

"Do not touch my weed again," He said sharply.

"Okay, okay," I muttered.

Canada left and I tried to dry myself off with my hoodie. I knew that this was only the start of how Canada would get back at me.

As soon as I finished drying myself off, the bell rang for the next class. I decided to go. I tied my hoodie around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. As I passed everyone, I knew they were talking about me, but I couldn't care less.