Yeah?

"Yeah?" Bela responded as she turned her head to face me.

Our lips touched and both of our faces went bright red. I was looking into her eyes and I could see all the surprise trapped inside them like shattered glass or pandora's box, but it slowly melted away as she started kissing back. It seemed nice.

"Woo! Yeah!!" I could hear Canada, Ukraine and Japan hollering.

When Bela pulled aside, I suffered from dizziness but I could still feel my face radiating heat as it burnt bright red.

"AGAIN!" Japan yelled.

I heard Bela quietly laughing nervously. I could argue that her face was far redder than mine even when she covered her face with her hands. I can't believe that happened.

"Not bad, it lasted about 15 seconds," Wales remarked, looking at the timer on his phone. Not going to lie, I wish it lasted longer.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"N-no d-don't be," Bela stuttered, still covering her face with her hands.

"Did... Did you enjoy it?" I asked nervously. She lowered her hands from her face and looked down at the ground.

"Yes," She answered cutely. I smiled at her warmly and put my hand on hers. She looked up at me and smiled back.

"So it's official, you're my girlfriend now," I grinned.

"I guess so," She laughed.

"And I'm the third wheel!" Wales announced, giving us a group hug, pushing Bela and me closer together.

"Yes! This is perfect!" Japan exclaimed.

"I recorded that complete thing! I'm showing Mom!!" Canada announced before running off with Ukraine, giggling like junior school girls. It annoyed me, but they trapped me in the group hug.

"So, what now?" Wales asked.

"I don't know...? What do couples do at school?" I asked. I had never had a girlfriend before.

"Hold hands and talk while the third wheel buts in every so often as comic relief," Wales pointed out proudly.

"Hmm, okay, what kind of stuff do we talk about?" Bela asked.

"Usually the girl talks about her problems and difficulties while the guy listens intently while thinking about kissing her again," Wales answered, grinning like a child.

"You seem to know a lot about relationships, did you have a girlfriend?" I commented.

"No, I just spend a lot of time fantasizing," He shrugged.

"Oh,"

After a while of talking about relationships and how they work, the bell went off, and we walked together back to the lockers. I would not be late for the last lesson of the day. I kissed Bela on the cheek as I left to get my stuff from my locker.

As I walked down the hallway, I felt someone hug me. I froze in place, completely confused.

"Zea! I'm so proud of you!!" Canada shouted.

"Shh, keep it down," I hissed, not wanting to draw any attention to me.

"Aw, come on, you have a girlfriend now! Be proud!" Canada announced. People turned their heads and started whispering. I tried to ignore him and keep walking, but he continued to follow me.

"Also, what's with the bandages? And where did you go last night? Were you out with Bela?" Canada suddenly got all interested in every insignificant thing in my life. I pushed him away and lost him in the crowd of kids.

I ignored all of my classes and focussed on how I felt thrilled knowing that Bela is my girlfriend and I was in a pleasant mood for the rest of the day. Then detention came around and they faced me with an extra challenge.

I walked into the detention room and saw Russia sitting at my desk, waiting for me. I felt kind of scared, but maybe because we were friends now things would be okay. Please let it be okay.

"Hey, Russia-" I greeted awkwardly.

"We need to talk about my sister," He interrupted looking at me.

"Oh, yeah," I sat down in the seat next to him.

"Wait, why is it only you and I in the room?" I asked, noticing the strangely empty room.

"Iran and Brazil distracted Mr NATO so we can go to that place again," He explained in a monotone voice.

"Oh,". He stood up and started walking out the door, I pursued him. Luckily the hall was still busy with students leaving and we could slip out undetected. He started walking down the street when I remembered the others.

"Wait, what about Brazil and Iran?" I asked.

"They will meet us there," Russia responded. I felt a little unsafe, being alone with him, especially since I kissed his sister.

We wandered towards the store we went to two days ago and sat on the bin behind. I sat awkwardly, waiting for Iraq and Brazil to come.

"All right, first thing's first, I'm not too happy with you dating my sister," He said calmly. I felt uneasy.

"I-I- uh sorry?" I mumbled.

"I will offer you a deal though," He continued.

"A deal?" I repeated.

"Yes, you can keep dating my sister if you treat her well and you stop America stalking me," Russia said. His offer surprised me until I heard;

"I'm not stalking you a$$hole!" America said, walking over to us. Where did he come from? I felt embarrassed. There was a strange tension in the air, I kind of moved away from the situation.

"Then why did you follow me here?" Russia snapped back.

"I'm spying, I can't have you teaching my little brother communism," Ame argued.

"I'm not a communist!" Russia shouted.

"Hey, we're here! Oh, are we intruding on anything," Brazil asked. Iraq stood behind Brazil, holding a plastic bag with something in it.

"Don't mind me, I'm not going to stop you guys smoking, I just need to make sure Zea is okay," America made it seem as if I was a baby, but something else caught my attention.

"You saw me smoking!?" I exclaimed nervously.

"Uh, yeah, I saw you first try it," He said so casually.

"You didn't tell dad, did you?" I asked.

"Why would I? The only time I would tell secrets is if someone were to be doing something dangerous," America said, eyeing Russia.

"F#ck you," Russia mumbled.

"So, you won't tell him?" I said, not understanding.

"Nah, besides, Nada does worse," He said.

"Worse?" Iraq asked.

"Yeah, he deals weed," Ame shrugged.

"So that's where Jamaica gets his weed!" Brazil realised.

"Canada's a drug dealer?" I was trying to get my head around whatever was happening.

"Pretty much," America confirmed.

"Can you leave now?" Russia asked, getting annoyed by Ame's presence.